should i buy wii or ps3

juz1093 said:
if u already got a 360, then try something different - go the wii. all sony's gonna give u is stupid blu-ray

Id have to agree with juz if you already have a 360 then get something different plus i think its better value for your money.

I love the Nintendo Wii Controls well the Nun chuck but the Wiimote has weird 1 and 2 buttons if your playing in the | way instead of -- way. I would get the Nintendo Wii if you could find one =/ still sold out all over my area. Ps3 to me I think the Ps3 is not worth the money because we don't even know how successful HD vs Blu-ray will be

you are the beast wii chat Member:lol: :lol: :lol:

hay every one dr20 just sent me a message say that he made a mistake about saying he has a 360 (he doesn't know that good Eng i go to school with him and he can't even pot a sentence together in Eng properly) and now he say it's a 360 or a wii or a PS3 thread.

yeah my bro is confused me :confused: :confused: and i must say (i have a pro what is the beast to buy xbox 360 or wii or ps3)shabanbro in am kill you in school :mad2: :devil: :mad: :mad5: hahahaha:cornut: :cornut:

ps3 is a pile of overgrown waste of money crap

wii on the other hand offers a whole new way to play games

wii all the way

lol....the sales say it all...the wii managed to sale as much as xbox360 in half the time.....

remember.....we are looking for FUN ..... not for graphics

i persponally have a wii and i like it.....there are also so great games..... like Zelda, Mario Strikers, Metroid, Mario Party ;) , RedSteel and more coming

Ps3 is JUST an updated Ps2 NOTHING more..... (compared to wii....)

Back