Should there be games from the GBA on Virtual Console?

Depending on the games, i say yes.

Yeah, U may think those games suck but i think there just very fun

Should they? probabaly
Will they? No
They wont' because why release games that should cost roughly 300-500 points, when they can put 2-3 together and make a ds game which would cost $19.99?
$20 profit vs. $9-15 hmm...

Nintendo said they'd consider that, among other consoles in 2008. They probably will. The question is when.

they made the gameboy player for the gamecube so you could play your GBA games on the big screen...sadly you cant connect that to the wii. lol.

I dont think they should.

I think they should just focus on releasing better quality VC games.

While you are mentioning that opitekk, I think Nintendo should make a ds player to play DS games on the wii. Don't know how they would do it but it would be cool.

As far as the thread topic goes why bother? I don't think gameboy games would be worth putting on the VC. I would rather them focus on releasing more nintendo and super nintendo games.

no no no no no no no.........NONONONONONONONONO!

every time they release the VC games, now you will get a shitty TG-16 game, (probably a side scrolling shooter), a Genesis game that I've never heard of, and now, AMAZING SPIDERMAN FOR GAMEBOY!!!!! OOOOH, OR, RC PRO AM FOR GAME BOY!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

Just wait for all the complaints youll get then, if you are one of those people who hate all the whining we do now.

Does anyone understand my view point that I almost feel ripped off by this whole VC thing? Here's why, no wait, ill just start a new thread........

anyways, it will be 3 years before anything any of you have been wishing for on a weekly (no wait, wiikly) basis will be released. No thank you.

I think it'd be great. There are a lot of GBA games I missed and can't find anywhere, so it'd be nice to have the opportunity to play them on my Wii instead of having to hunt them down or find some other means to play the game.

i wish they would and they should make it so you can link up so you and your friends can play the multiplayer games, but like conan said they'd make a bunch of disappointing games, why only 3 games a week i wonder?

If Nintento can make money off of it, then they will do it. Remember the NES classics on GBA for US$20?! Serious rip off yes, but theyre "classics". They may probably do the same thing like the Playstation store and make the games playable on Wii and DS.

Back