show off your pets!

Pif640x480.jpg

Tilly is this ones name =]

And I was serious about the lizards =]

We keep them in this bottle of wine, makes the wine real nice and fresh from their skin. It's my fathers little party joke to pour some wine and say 'try this', everyone who's tried it have loved it, but then he shows them the bottle lol.

One of them broke their arm while we we're moving house :/

I'll take some pics 2moro

ths is tony, i bought her for my partners bday

i dont have any pics of my horse growing up.....:(

i had a horse named "kartoom" like the horse on godfather

I wish I had pics of all my horses. I have had like six or seven in my lifetime, but sadly almost all of them are now dog ****. :(
Edit: Whats so bad about ferrets? I love them, they are my favorite animal aside from dogs. I also love exotic animals.

ferretts are awesome but they smell :( thats the only flaw not a clean animal but they are really cool to own

paintba||er said:
I wish I had pics of all my horses. I have had like six or seven in my lifetime, but sadly almost all of them are now dog ****. :(
Edit: Whats so bad about ferrets? I love them, they are my favorite animal aside from dogs. I also love exotic animals.

I think ferrets are awesome but they're meant to bite a lot.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ferretts are awesome but they smell :( thats the only flaw not a clean animal but they are really cool to own
Sorry but thats bullshit. They are actually very clean, much more so than a dog that goes and rolls in **** and is attracted to smelly stuff. Ferrets avoid smelly things, they only **** in corners so that they don't have to be around it, and they spend hours grooming themselves. The only time I find that they smell, is when people think that they smell so they put them in a bath tub when they first get them, and constantly bathe them to keep the smell down which actually does the opposite. Because when you bathe a ferret it washes the natural oils out of their coat, and they produce shitloads of oil to replace what you washed out, which causes a slight musky odor.
Edit: They don't bite alot. They sometimes nip you just because thats how they play, but it is usually just soft so that it doesn't hurt you. They are very intelligent (more so than dogs) and they will figure out that they are hurting you if they are, and will bite softer so that they don't hurt you. (unless they don't like you) At least they do in my experience. Trust me, they can bite very hard if they want to. My brother actually kicked one of my ferrets across the room (bastard!) but my ferret got him back by running back and biting him hard that you could nearly see the bone in his foot. That taught him a lesson. LOL

Last edited:
all the ferrets ive ever encounter and thats alot seeing as how my mom used to work in an animal hospital when i was akid were stinky ferretts even their owners said that they smelt.

lol skunks are cool! i went to the zoo and held one once they had his glands removed so he wouldnt spray. they are stupid neat! i always wanted one...that and a fox lol

lol sorry guys when i see a ferret my first thawt is the shotgun, over here in New Zealand we dont have any native mammals (apart from bats) so all of our extremely rare and endangered birds evolved without mammals. With the travel of people mammals have been introduced and they are one of the hugest problems in relation to the extiction and decline of our native species, ferrets are included in this big problem, so sorry guys but being a tree huggn greeny and conservationist ill have to say DIE! lol its bad enough me having a cat!

Back