So Excite Truck...

theangelwing

Gamer_4_Jesus
Mar 11, 2007
San Diego, CA
Wii Online Code
5902-8435-1391-5947
WOW!!! Simply WOW.. Picked it up today and man that thing ROCKS!!! it is so much fun... and not to mention adding my own music to it. That simply ROCKS.

9.5 / 10

I would also recommend Excite truck. I'm not normally into car racing games, but this makes it fun and exciting. I kept hearing about it from my friends so I rented it and now I own it.

The music that comes with the game is great, lots of awesome guitar riffs and even a song that sounds kind of zappa-ish (maybe some people here listen to frank zappa?)

I also bought a sdcard with reader combo at wallyworld for 25 bucks that is 512 megs and it works great. I can listen to all my badass tunes while playing.

Definitely a must-buy game in my opinion

YES! This is seriously one of the best Wii games ever! I've rented it twice... I'm on Super Excite and I'm thinking of buying it.

Anyone want to trade Excite Truck for WarioWare?

I'm considering picking this up too, but I told myself I have to beat zelda before I buy another game. Otherwise I'll never finish it hehe. Excite truck will probably be the next Wii game I buy. Doesn't seem like any other racers are announced for anytime soon so why not. Need for speed was decent but I was more than half way through the game when I rented it, don't see the point in buying that.

Yes, this is a fantastic game but I haven't shelled out any money to play my own tunes.. I mean my xbox can do that for every game, I don't have to copy them to a card first, and I can access my entire library at once. That's why I haven't been too excited about the music, but the game has a nice soundtrack for offroad racing without it. I haven't been disappointed at all with this game.

I admit I was hesitant in getting this game. My little cousin brother is a huge racing/car fanatic and he kept bugging me to get Excite Truck, simply because there was a picture of a truck on the box. I thought I had wasted $50 but it turned out to be such an addictive game. He loves it as well and we played for over 10 hours the other day.

ExciteTruck is amazing. I tell everyone I know to get it. We reviewed it in episode 3 of the WiiChat.com show. It is definitely worth 50 bucks.

Yea I picked up a 512 SD card today and gonna put some music on there and try it on Exciet Truck.

i bought Excite Truck too, not usually liking racing games but I heard it was fun enough, and it was cheap here in AUstralia.
I freakin love it!!! It's so much fun!!! And putting my own songs on it makes it even better!!!
I got World Series of Poker on the Wii last night, too. Less than AUS$50 (to give you some idea, most games are AUS$99.95) ... I haven't played it too much yet but doesn't look bad either! Starting to build up my library, that's 6 games now!

I love excite truck, ive done the platinum cup which was quite hard and now im trying to unlock super excite mode, i cant wait.

I bought Excite Truck on tuesday, the game is amazing, its worth every penny. And its addicting as hell.

Back