so many outdated forums! does any1 go on anymore

ExplosiF99

XPLODE!!!
Jul 12, 2009
C~Town
Wii Online Code
4807-0601-5255-3313
**** every forum i go,loaeds of threads are still there from a year ago!! all i want to do is get some matches in, FUQ! is that to hard to ask! if ur still online id be happy to exchange friend codes and play some ssbb

mines in signature

username EXPLO

Im pretty sure that this forum died as soon as the wii stop getting updates and new things, it just boring now, the hype is over, Console gaming is coming to an end

Why the hell did they leave?
Well, when the admin (i0n) abandoned WiiChat in February, it's been kind of hard for the mods to do much. There's only so much a mod can do... some things take an admin. And only an admin can make new mods.

Mods lost interest. Hardly any bother coming here anymore. As the mods decrease, the spam and chaos increase.

You could ask one of the 1 or 2 remaining mods, they might be able to tell the story better from their point of view. You'll find some discussion in other threads though.

i0n ran two other forums too... one (xbox360chat.com) has gone completely offline at this point (probably due to no one paying the hosting bill), and the other (ps3chat.com) is 100% spam and trolls at this point. Check them for yourself.

Well, when the admin (i0n) abandoned WiiChat in February, it's been kind of hard for the mods to do much. There's only so much a mod can do... some things take an admin. And only an admin can make new mods.

Mods lost interest. Hardly any bother coming here anymore. As the mods decrease, the spam and chaos increase.

You could ask one of the 1 or 2 remaining mods, they might be able to tell the story better from their point of view. You'll find some discussion in other threads though.

i0n ran two other forums too... one (xbox360chat.com) has gone completely offline at this point (probably due to no one paying the hosting bill), and the other (ps3chat.com) is 100% spam and trolls at this point. Check them for yourself.

Damn, that guy just made shitty decisions everywhere. :/

Well yeah, this place it very unactive.

all right thats enough info i need im moving 2 ninstation

Look up this thread called "1 vs 1 League". All you need is too submit your

WiiChat Name
Brawl Name
Brawl Friend Code
Wii Consel Number
Timezone (GMT-?)

im leaving this forum anyway to ninstation.com

Back