So.. Will My XBox Overheat if..

Our system totally fried itself, and unfortunately we totally slipped and forgot to get the extended warrenty, and had to shell out $160 to get it fixed. It ran soooo hot! After it came back, we bought the intercooler, and things have been a lot cooler since then! I think its a great investment, and would really reccomend buying one - without one, you could fry an egg on a 360!!

bellydancebabe said:
Our system totally fried itself, and unfortunately we totally slipped and forgot to get the extended warrenty, and had to shell out $160 to get it fixed. It ran soooo hot! After it came back, we bought the intercooler, and things have been a lot cooler since then! I think its a great investment, and would really reccomend buying one - without one, you could fry an egg on a 360!!
MS is refunding everyone who paid to have their xbox360's fixed and now the standard warrentee for them is 1 year:ihih:

ALo said:
I usually have 2 xbox 360's going at once and 1 computer on at all times and nothing ever happen but it does get some what hot in my room but i just open a window. lol.
i have my computer and 360 running at the same time, but the 360 is like a heater for my room as well, not the computer since its been on and my room isnt warm, but yah my 360 is like a personal heater for my room!

Back