Sonic in SSB Brawl?

MasterJedi2U said:
Ugh lets hope NOT. Sega failed in that department if you don't remember. I don't need them to bring down Nintendo as well. As for Sonic I hope he's not in Brawl and since we haven't gotten any sort of hints or confirmations regarding him I'm guessing he won't be.
What up with the hate? And what do you mean "no hints"? Try reading the past couple pages.

I'm sure he will be in Brawl, and if he will be in Brawl, maybe Tails, and Eggman, and Chaos, and Super Sonic... Who knows???

The main Nintendo heads are getting soft...Thier letting 3rd party characters walk right in a Nintendo "only" Character game...

I had a feeling this would happen once Shigeru made the wii...I saw that glimmer in his eye...

At this point I actually dont care who else he permits to be in the game as long as he keeps the originals intact.

spazzymcwii said:
super sonic, tails and chaos would be cool. not so much eggman but he would be funny coz hes fat like wario
OMG, Super Sonic would be sweet! But it would be hard for the person that your playing fighting Super Sonic, he never loses. (Well...Hard for him to die :p)

i read that sonic wont be in the new smash bros in an interview, they said that the new olympics game with mario and sonic is enough for now :(

febda said:
i read that sonic wont be in the new smash bros in an interview, they said that the new olympics game with mario and sonic is enough for now :(

Is there a source, I want to know if this is true???

I think Sonic will not appear in SSBB because:
1. There are many new charaters who have already been announced.
2. I think that the game which they announced recently "Mario and Sonic at the olympics" is a way to say sorry that Sonic is not in SSBB.

If a third party character does appear in Brawl, the character must have been on a Nintendo console. Additionally, the character must originate from a video game (as written in a response to one fan requesting several anime and manga characters).

Well he could be in it, but I guess we just have to wait and see. As for me, I know that they will most likely stick some other third party character in there.

i am just looking for wii friends to talk to and posibly becom good friends with im 14 ,a boy and like sonic,mario,legind of zelda,and anime video games.

my friend code is : 8436135182142117 pleas add me: andreGjackson

i think sonic would have done well in the last 2 ss games and shoul deffinetly be in ssb an answer to the speed problem i came up with is dont make run at full speed just fast and make his attacks spin and jump based.:idea:

Back