Sonic in SSB Brawl?

wiiisawesome said:
How come the trailer only shows ten characters? Are they going to include all the Melee characters?
They haven't announced the other 20+ characters yet, that's all. :)

"Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games" could either be a way of saying "sorry" for not putting Sonic in Brawl...or it could be 2 huge games with Sonic in them around the same time, sending out a message to people like, "HEY!!! Sonic's back ladies and gents, and we're starting our dominance on the Wii! Eventually we will abandon them...because we're too good! Sega do what Nintendon't! Sega do what Nintendon't! GOOOO Sonic!"

:/

You never know...SSBB is still a ways a way (Fall for the US)...

ssbb_lover said:
They haven't announced the other 20+ characters yet, that's all. :)

"Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games" could either be a way of saying "sorry" for not putting Sonic in Brawl...or it could be 2 huge games with Sonic in them around the same time, sending out a message to people like, "HEY!!! Sonic's back ladies and gents, and we're starting our dominance on the Wii! Eventually we will abandon them...because we're too good! Sega do what Nintendon't! Sega do what Nintendon't! GOOOO Sonic!"

:/

You never know...SSBB is still a ways a way (Fall for the US)...
Hmmm, well then.. yes... Never mind,
What happens if Sonic is NOT in brawl? :eek: :yikes:

i think Dante (devil may cry), kratos (god of war), hector (castlevania, bomberman, getz, sonic, crash (crash bandicoot), firebrand (demon's crest), and
megaman could be great characters for ssb:b

zedr said:
i think Dante (devil may cry), kratos (god of war), hector (castlevania, bomberman, getz, sonic, crash (crash bandicoot), firebrand (demon's crest), and
Dante and Kratos would simply kick ass. Not sure about Crash though.

Byuakuya said:
Dante and Kratos would simply kick ass. Not sure about Crash though.
yeah youre right. but hes kinda cool, just like ness! and what about firebrand, do you remember demon's crest for SNES!?!?

zedr said:
1st off, Dante and Kratos couldn't happen. :p Though they would kick ass, they've never been on a Nintendo console (I don't think DMC has been...); + they would need to be in an "M" rated version of SSB. Dunno about firebrand/demon's crest...never heard of em. Has that series been on a Nintendo system in their lifetime?

Bandicoot = no
Sonic = why not
Bomberman = ....meh
Getz = getz?
Megaman = sure

None of those are "must haves" for me, but they would be interesting additions.

Wiired said:
Wowzersss. Oldest living thread evarrr. Nearly as old as old Harry (and dear God he's old)
I know, right? Almost as old as the Sig Gal Thread. :)

I really hope its true. Sonic should just NOT be in Smash Bros. Period. Just my opinion and I think its a valid one. If you guys want to find with Sonic then get Sega to create their own version of Smash or something. The Olympic Games game for the Wii is just a consolation prize I think since they didnt want Sonic in there.

ssbb_lover said:
1st off, Dante and Kratos couldn't happen. :p Though they would kick ass, they've never been on a Nintendo console (I don't think DMC has been...); + they would need to be in an "M" rated version of SSB. Dunno about firebrand/demon's crest...never heard of em. Has that series been on a Nintendo system in their lifetime?

Bandicoot = no
Sonic = why not
Bomberman = ....meh
Getz = getz?
Megaman = sure

yeah demon's crest was a great game for snes, and even though DMC has not been on a inintendo console yet, is a capcom production, so it wouldnt be IMPOSSIBLE dante to appear in SSBB, havent heard bout getz?!?! what do you think about sephiroth and hector?

MasterJedi2U said:
I really hope its true. Sonic should just NOT be in Smash Bros. Period. Just my opinion and I think its a valid one. If you guys want to find with Sonic then get Sega to create their own version of Smash or something. The Olympic Games game for the Wii is just a consolation prize I think since they didnt want Sonic in there.
yeahhhh but nintendo wouldnt allow sega to use all his characters in a game, so it would'nt be a succes lol

Just as a correction I meant, "If you guys want to FIGHT with Sonic then approach Sega and ask them to make a Sega title fighting game". Personally I want Mega Man in Brawl and I'm surprised that there isn't a large a furor over gettting a character thats been a staple of Nintendo's for so long and instead all the hoopla is over a blue hedgehog that use to represent Nintendo's biggest threat in the gaming industry.

ssbb_lover said:

Bandicoot = no
Sonic = why not
Bomberman = ....meh
Getz = getz?
Megaman = sure

Yeah I know its not going to happen but I can dream and drool right?

Back