Sonic in SSB Brawl?

wiifan123 said:
For everyone that wants Sonic in Brawl consider this a very small sample of what might come to be true!!

Controls: O- Jump

P- Attack

http://www.dan-dare.org/FreeFun/SonicMarioExtra/SuperSmashFlash.htm

For those who haven't seen where the link above goes to do not scroll down until you've seen what's on this link

P.S- play as Sonic on classic mode on very easy for a very cool surprise :ihih:
How do I get to classic mode?

He might be talking about Snake. I love the video BTW Nintendofan.

I didnt know you gave us a game Nintendofan. A video you mean? If your talking about the vidoe, then watch it again, I dont think you'l find a guy named Blade.

MasterJedi2U said:
Just as a correction I meant, "If you guys want to FIGHT with Sonic then approach Sega and ask them to make a Sega title fighting game". Personally I want Mega Man in Brawl and I'm surprised that there isn't a large a furor over gettting a character thats been a staple of Nintendo's for so long and instead all the hoopla is over a blue hedgehog that use to represent Nintendo's biggest threat in the gaming industry.
To be honest Jedi, Megaman is too much like Samus. I hate Megaman. Hes so damn overrated, and hes got so many games and STILL sucks.
Sorry for the double post.

I dont really like megaman mainly because in most tv shows and games its all just a game cartridge and stuff and i think he is like a bad version of samus.

Sonic was nintendo's main threat but dont you think that you can embrace your enemies to make something better?

Last edited:
Sonic was SEGA'S MAIN THREAT?!?!?! You mean Nintendo? People talk about Sonic and Mario games being whored all the time, look at megaman. Hes got so many games, and their all the same, and their all BAD too...

Thanks for mentioning that, i got my words confused lol, its now editted.

Megaman has never really intrested me that much, not really exciting in my opinion.

It would be nice to see sonic in brawl but i hope nintendo dont just let more third party charectors walk into there games.

I have already listed my concerns with adding Sonic, (speed, moves, etc.) but you gotta think that if he is in, he would be what everyone would be talking about, not Megaman. "Even if you say negetive things about him, that still counts as talking about him..."

Back