Sonic in SSB Brawl?

Sonic has been the center of attention for the next brawl game, convosation wise.

If sonic is there, shadow should make a appearance.

Well, I think that if Sonic is in, then its only going to be Sonic. I am very confident that hes in there. You gotta think, Nintendo requested that Sonic be in SSBB. SEGA got the messege, but Nintendo told us that they havnt answered. Now we are waiting after a while without hearing any news. You gotta wonder if SEGA gave the OK and Nintendo and SEGA are creating Sonic for the game, making move sets, specials, stages, items, etc. This is just way too suspicious to me.

The pushing back could mean something, i can see what your saying.

your probably right about sonic, althought maybe shawdow in a later ssb game

Oh yeah, if hes in this one, then you can expect Tails, Shadow and Amy in the next one, if he returns. Most likely.

Yeah, they will probs want to only put sonic in see how everything goes and the reaction and then maybe add more from the sonic series.

Good idea, but as you go through the game you unlock charectors.

why make charectars downloadable when ninty will make more profit from releasing a new ssb game with new charectors?

Maybe. Like a patch that Nintendo sends to people that play SSBB online.

Meh. I trust Nintendo with the char. list. Even if Sonic isnt in the game it will be good.

as long as fox kicks ass like usual then im fine.

the only reason sonic is even on any other system is cause sega went under. after the dremcast was done all sega games went every where. sonic wouldnt be a good character to play as anyway. what about the punches and kicks? and the smash attacks? they wouldn't look right since sonic's main attack is the ball move. veiw tiful joe would suck too. his moves are nice for his game but not ssbb. people would get sick of the slow down speed up feature. i mean the other players.

as far as snake i cant wait to see how they set up his moves.

oh yea as far as tails and knuckles. why bother. sonic was about sonic. notice most of the people you play with in ssb melee are a star of or main character in a game. tail was just somebody to follow sonic. knuckles was also a second fiddle.

Oh yeah. Look at my sig. Fox does indeed kick ass.
Also look at page 15 YouTube attachment for more char looks. The Sonic vid looks cool.

^ Was ment for Cpt. McCloud

You think just that SEGA went under that Sonic chould too? Sonic has been going strong and singlehandedly keeping SEGA up... and you call that bad. He will have punches and kicks. Have you even played any Sonic games?
Light Dash
Spin Dash "given"
Fire Gaze "and other fire moves from Secret Rings"
Super Sonic
Jump cancel "bounce"
Assists from other Sonic chars. "Like Sonic's double jump could be Tails helping him up by flying. Knux can dig under the foe and come up and attk him/her."

Sonic would be perfect for this. Its so obvious that all the haters just think about how bad it would be and nothing else. These are the same people that like to criticize games like Sonic and group them all together and call them all bad if one said game is so.

Last edited:
What would you think if the likes of wolf o'donnel and leon made a appearance.

I think before fox does his special attack he should hear james mcclouds voice telling him something like use the power within or whatever just like the star wars with luke hearing ben.

Back