Sonic in SSB Brawl?

It could be true and on the other hand maybe not it was just a youtube comment afterall but I've got my fingers crossed!

And everyone here including me forgot to metion that if Sonic is in Brawl then there is a high chance that Supersonic will be in it!! :D

wiifan123 said:
And everyone here including me forgot to metion that if Sonic is in Brawl then there is a high chance that Supersonic will be in it!! :D
Look at this, the ending almost looks real! :D
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbxih4nfW6Y[/MEDIA]

hey jamma you say that snake is the only one, but whats to say that theyve decided to add others, dont you think it will be strange to have a game full of characters and only one of them being third party?

jwadie said:
hey jamma you say that snake is the only one, but whats to say that theyve decided to add others, dont you think it will be strange to have a game full of characters and only one of them being third party?

Thats not strange at all, considering all the characters except snake so far came from Hal themselves. They might be sticking to that format, however for snake it was because the makers asked Hal to include snake in melee but it was already too far into development for them add him so thats why hes making his apperance now.

DarkenSpirit said:
Thats not strange at all, considering all the characters except snake so far came from Hal themselves. They might be sticking to that format, however for snake it was because the makers asked Hal to include snake in melee but it was already too far into development for them add him so thats why hes making his apperance now.

yes and lately sega and nintendo have been very close

The reasons SSBB maybe not coming out in Summer and coming out in Fall are obvious.

1.Nintendo announced that there are going to be over 40 charcters in Brawl and we all know each charcter has their own moveset so they still have to program more then 29 movesets and we've only have seen 11 charcters acually in the game (including Samus and Zero Suit Samus) and we all know Sonic's in it.

2.They have to tranfer the controls from the wii remote to the Gamecube controller like how they transfered the controls on Zelda:Twilight Princess which came out in december for the Wii to the Gamecube which took Nintendo a couple more months to release the Gamecube version.

3.I'm sure they are making more stages then what we saw in the second trailer with fox.

4.They have to fix all the glitchs in the game.

Not to mention figure out the wi-fi.

I don't like third party appearing in the game, I wasn't big on Snake being in it because it'll end up with a big splash of random players and not really be Nintendo's game anymore. People will start demanding for it to be on other consoles too much, which is good for advertising but I bet it won't be as good as it used to be.

More moves are being introduced, which I'm not keen on either, okay, to the tactical moves that require skill, they're good, but Nintendo have forgot that you need skill to do a game not blag your way through. For example, Mario Tennis on the 64 was an amazing game, I could play it for hours and I was all hyped up about the classic being on the GameCube. So I bought it. Turns out the game had been mutillated by power moves (and Mario Football (and I'm british)) and whatnot. This is not what games are about.

I love the idea of wi-fi but people will have to be patient about it if they even want the game. You all complain for Nintendo to hurry up but, let's face it, that huge delay for Zelda was totally worth it.

I just couldn't see Sonic being in the game. Stages are small, he's most likely end up off the edge all the time (like Pikachu's annoying double jump) and basically, I just don't like the idea.

Frogger said:
Not to mention figure out the wi-fi.

I don't like third party appearing in the game, I wasn't big on Snake being in it because it'll end up with a big splash of random players and not really be Nintendo's game anymore. People will start demanding for it to be on other consoles too much, which is good for advertising but I bet it won't be as good as it used to be.

More moves are being introduced, which I'm not keen on either, okay, to the tactical moves that require skill, they're good, but Nintendo have forgot that you need skill to do a game not blag your way through. For example, Mario Tennis on the 64 was an amazing game, I could play it for hours and I was all hyped up about the classic being on the GameCube. So I bought it. Turns out the game had been mutillated by power moves (and Mario Football (and I'm british)) and whatnot. This is not what games are about.

I love the idea of wi-fi but people will have to be patient about it if they even want the game. You all complain for Nintendo to hurry up but, let's face it, that huge delay for Zelda was totally worth it.

I just couldn't see Sonic being in the game. Stages are small, he's most likely end up off the edge all the time (like Pikachu's annoying double jump) and basically, I just don't like the idea.
You got it wrong, just because Snake is being introduced to the party doesn't mean "a whole bunch of random characters" are going to be following close behind. The guy who owns Metal Gear (or something like that, one of the major developers of the game) asked his friend, one of the bosses in Hal Lab to put him in it...5 or 6 years ago. It wasn't something that just happened on a whim, that's how long it took for 1 not so third-party character to be put in the game. One.

I'm totally excited about the new movesets, it's nothing like what you're talking about. In Mario Power Tennis, the power moves are just cheap moves that totally overpowers your opponent (and unlike Strikers, you can't turn it off). These new movesets are...just moves. They're not super strong overpowering moves that give you the upper-edge, they're just different moves from other characters. Now I could see how you wouldn't like this new "Smash Bros. Orb" item that allows you to do your super attack, BUT IT CAN BE TURNED OFF. You don't HAVE to have it.

And I agree with you on Sonic...a better example (IMO) is yoshi in his egg. If they really wanted Sonic in there, they'd have to make him slower. Which would make him look really....really stupid.

I want to know what Fox's Special Attack is...
What would be Sonic's? I think there should be multiple special attacks for all chars.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I want to know what Fox's Special Attack is...
What would be Sonic's? I think there should be multiple special attacks for all chars.
Dude, you just gave m an awesome idea. Let's say every character has 2 special moves, and this is how they differ....if you choose special #1, it attacks one opponent and utterly destroys them, or you can choose special #2 and it attacks all players, but it's not as strong. :cool:

Like Fox's could be where he calls his team in and they all just open fire on one person (special #1) or the ships could spread out and attack everyone (special #2). Dunno why I never thought of that before. I think it'd be pretty cool. :)

in touch with the wii said:
yeah and if falco was in he would have err the same move
ROFLMAO!!! I laughed my ASS off when I read that! Yeah, Fox is #1 to me, but Falco was a letdown for having the same moves...

Back