Sonic in SSB Brawl?

Nintendofan1990 said:
Thatll be.. AUSOME! :lol:
Yeah, but how would that be fair to the other Smash Bros? He needs an edge...a limit...

SGT.zac said:
I dont really care if he makes it or not I just want Super Smash bros brawl has as many playable characters it can.

How about you?

that what i say. instead of bitchin about who isnt there. be happy that the games coming out.

Nintendofan1990 said:
:idea: I think we can lower his speed about 9%
Yeah, but if he is slowed down too much, it wont be realistic. He would have to be faster than the rest of the Smash Bros. because if he isnt, it wouldnt be correct to his charecter. BUT if hes too fast the others wont stand a chance...a canundrum...

That sounds about right, but that would still be like Fox against Bowser...No chance. He needs to be fast, fight like Cpt. Falcon, "take a long time to attack" And have a special including Sonic getting the Chaos Emeralds and going Super Sonic, buzz saw 'em a bit, then back to normal again. Maybe some items could be a Ring that restores life, a TV screen with invincability, "like Mario's star" and Speed Shoes, "almost like the Bunny Ears"

Nintendofan1990 said:
Hmm, what about his spin dash attack? :D
Yeah, the spin dash would be just like Yoshi's egg role, or Jigglypuff's Rollout.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah, the spin dash would be just like Yoshi's egg role, or Jigglypuff's Rollout.
Correct...
But he should still be strong though, and fast, as though he is stronger than Mario....

Nintendofan1990 said:
Correct...
But he should still be strong though, and fast, as though he is stronger than Mario....
Woah woah, Sonic isnt as string as Mario...Mario swings Bowsers fat ass round with no effort where as I've never seen Sonic lift more than a chao egg..

If hes faster he'll be weaker, its a trade off that will happen...he'll be faster so he can get more attacks off, if he was strong as well as fast it just wouldnt be fair.

Jay61 said:
Woah woah, Sonic isnt as string as Mario...Mario swings Bowsers fat ass round with no effort where as I've never seen Sonic lift more than a chao egg..

If hes faster he'll be weaker, its a trade off that will happen...he'll be faster so he can get more attacks off, if he was strong as well as fast it just wouldnt be fair.
Take a look at this...
bored_link.cfm
Click each charcter at the ending and see who wins, like who really kicked butt. :D

Nintendofan1990 said:
Take a look at this...
bored_link.cfm
Click each charcter at the ending and see who wins, like who really kicked butt. :D
Interesting, but Sonic can't do half of those things, and Mario can do a lot more.

Also, Luigi pwns.

Back