Sonic in SSB Brawl?

Cpt.McCloud said:
What would you think if the likes of wolf o'donnel and leon made a appearance.

I think before fox does his special attack he should hear james mcclouds voice telling him something like use the power within or whatever just like the star wars with luke hearing ben.
Uhhh...no. StarFox is not like StarWars...But that does sound like it would be cool. Its just that James McCloud kind got left in StarFox hystory. They put him in Command. But for no reason. He had no role in that game. i didnt understand. It was nice to see him, but why was he there?

No i mean like when fox mccloud heard james mccloud talking to him.

Yeah, I think they should bring back the staff as an item.
starfox1x05x12x02.jpg

Yeah a button should be a staff attack, like z button for staff then click the c button to decide if you want staff normal or fire etc.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Oh yeah. Look at my sig. Fox does indeed kick ass.
Also look at page 15 YouTube attachment for more char looks. The Sonic vid looks cool.

^ Was ment for Cpt. McCloud

You think just that SEGA went under that Sonic chould too? Sonic has been going strong and singlehandedly keeping SEGA up... and you call that bad. He will have punches and kicks. Have you even played any Sonic games?
Light Dash
Spin Dash "given"
Fire Gaze "and other fire moves from Secret Rings"
Super Sonic
Jump cancel "bounce"
Assists from other Sonic chars. "Like Sonic's double jump could be Tails helping him up by flying. Knux can dig under the foe and come up and attk him/her."

Sonic would be perfect for this. Its so obvious that all the haters just think about how bad it would be and nothing else. These are the same people that like to criticize games like Sonic and group them all together and call them all bad if one said game is so.

shut the hell up dude i never said i dont like sonic. i said he wouldnt be a good character. why the hell am i gonna hate on a game character? if you had any sense you would understand what im sayin. nintendo doesnt have to put sonic in ****. simply cause the only reason sonic is on other systems is cause sega couldnt keep up. i never said sonic should go under to. i said he shouldn't be in this game.

also sonic wasnt keeping sega up. there are plenty of sega games out there other than sonic.

i know about all those extra moves sonic has but if you actually did some reading you would see where i said his MAIN attack. you being a person that so called plays sonic games all that other stuff is extra but since the first sonic he has always had that ball move. hell he didnt have speed dash till part two.

i dont listen to to what others have to sa.y its funny though when i have an opinion about sonic being in a game. you take it to what others are sayin i never said sonic sucked. i said it wouldn't be right for the game.

also me sayin "yea he would be great in ssbb" would be just like me listening to what you are sayin. i came to my own conclusion.

also like i seen others say sonic is too fast. the stages are made for moving and jumping. not running. so when will sonic actually have time to do it? what will his walk be a run and when u tap the stick to run he does a hyper run? it sounds weird.

honestly get your head out of sonics ass. if it wasnt so far up there you would have realized that i was hating as you say on sonic. just sayin why he wouldnt be a good character.

i notice you didnt say anything about the other people i said wouldnt work in the game.

Moaning and starting a arguement isnt going to do anything robertking.

people have opinions, it happens.

This thread is turning into fox :S

i might make a new thread fox in brawl.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Moaning and starting a arguement isnt going to do anything robertking.

people have opinions, it happens.

This thread is turning into fox :S

i might make a new thread fox in brawl.

i know people are gonna have their own opinions but when i have my own opinion dont come tryin to tell me what i am. why dont you tell that to your boy. i said sonic wouldnt be a good character. thats my opinion. so ass hole shouldnt even be worried about what i was sayin.

i dont see how its called moaning when i just typed some words to say something. about the topic then when some one types a stupid reply i dont back it up.

Robertking1123 said:
shut the hell up dude i never said i dont like sonic. i said he wouldnt be a good character. why the hell am i gonna hate on a game character? if you had any sense you would understand what im sayin. nintendo doesnt have to put sonic in ****. simply cause the only reason sonic is on other systems is cause sega couldnt keep up. i never said sonic should go under to. i said he shouldn't be in this game.

also sonic wasnt keeping sega up. there are plenty of sega games out there other than sonic.

i know about all those extra moves sonic has but if you actually did some reading you would see where i said his MAIN attack. you being a person that so called plays sonic games all that other stuff is extra but since the first sonic he has always had that ball move. hell he didnt have speed dash till part two.

i dont listen to to what others have to sa.y its funny though when i have an opinion about sonic being in a game. you take it to what others are sayin i never said sonic sucked. i said it wouldn't be right for the game.

also me sayin "yea he would be great in ssbb" would be just like me listening to what you are sayin. i came to my own conclusion.

also like i seen others say sonic is too fast. the stages are made for moving and jumping. not running. so when will sonic actually have time to do it? what will his walk be a run and when u tap the stick to run he does a hyper run? it sounds weird.

honestly get your head out of sonics ass. if it wasnt so far up there you would have realized that i was hating as you say on sonic. just sayin why he wouldnt be a good character.

i notice you didnt say anything about the other people i said wouldnt work in the game.
OK, first of all dipshit, I never said anything about you hating Sonic. And yes, Sonic HAS been keeping SEGA up all these years. Think about it, would SEGA still be where they are if he wasnt around? Nooooo.... So learn to read and comprehend you remedial oaf. Another thing, his main attack? Are you serious? Your stupid. He has had the ball attack for a long time, yes, but he hasnt been using it nonstop since Sonic the Movie. SEGA has been creating more moves for him lately if you hadnt noticed.
My head was never up Sonic's ass. Im just a Sonic fan who is giving FACTS and information instead of overrated opinions, like you. I have said many things about the other charecters you have mentioned. Tails and Knuckles would work better than Sonic, they have many attacks and abilities going for them that would fit right in SSBB. Tails can fly, Tail attack, Turbo Tails, etc. Knux can Glide, dig, fireball punch, etc. You just need to think about what you say before you post it.

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
OK, first of all dipshit, I never said anything about you hating Sonic..

ok so after i said sonic wouldnt be right for this game but i wonder who wrote this.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Sonic would be perfect for this. Its so obvious that all the haters just think about how bad it would be and nothing else. These are the same people that like to criticize games like Sonic and group them all together and call them all bad if one said game is so.

i never said anything about a sonic game being bad so why even make this statement?:shocked:

Tails McCloud~ said:
And yes, Sonic HAS been keeping SEGA up all these years. Think about it, would SEGA still be where they are if he wasnt around? Nooooo.... So learn to read and comprehend you remedial oaf.

that doesnt make any sense.:frown2: if sonic was keeping sega up then they would still have a system. im sure if sonic games were not being made im sure plenty of the other game will still be made.
as far as reading if you done that more often we wouldnt be having this disscusion. plus you never stated those "facts" until now so what does comprehension and reading have to do with what you typed? you just talking.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Another thing, his main attack? Are you serious? Your stupid. He has had the ball attack for a long time, yes, but he hasnt been using it nonstop since Sonic the Movie. SEGA has been creating more moves for him lately if you hadnt noticed.

your mom is stupid for not having that abortion like i told her. but aside from the stupid name calling. your telling me to read and comprehend but where are your reading skills? i already said i know he has other moves. but if he has a move that he has since his first game then that must be his main move. for him to be on ssbb that would have to be one of his main moves. which would look stupid.

Tails McCloud~ said:
My head was never up Sonic's ass. Im just a Sonic fan who is giving FACTS and information instead of overrated opinions, like you. I have said many things about the other charecters you have mentioned. Tails and Knuckles would work better than Sonic, they have many attacks and abilities going for them that would fit right in SSBB. Tails can fly, Tail attack, Turbo Tails, etc. Knux can Glide, dig, fireball punch, etc. You just need to think about what you say before you post it.

like i said up in his ass. the only facts you stated is the moves that sonic has. its not a fact that sonic would make it in this game. if so then where is he? doesn't sound like a fact if he isnt even in the game.
if he isnt in the game and you get mad cuz someone says he shouldnt be then. yes you have your head all up in sonics ass.

smell the chilli dogs? dont you?:D

Robertking1123 said:
ok so after i said sonic wouldnt be right for this game but i wonder who wrote this.

i never said anything about a sonic game being bad so why even make this statement?:shocked:

that doesnt make any sense.:frown2: if sonic was keeping sega up then they would still have a system. im sure if sonic games were not being made im sure plenty of the other game will still be made.
as far as reading if you done that more often we wouldnt be having this disscusion. plus you never stated those "facts" until now so what does comprehension and reading have to do with what you typed? you just talking.

your mom is stupid for not having that abortion like i told her. but aside from the stupid name calling. your telling me to read and comprehend but where are your reading skills? i already said i know he has other moves. but if he has a move that he has since his first game then that must be his main move. for him to be on ssbb that would have to be one of his main moves. which would look stupid.

like i said up in his ass. the only facts you stated is the moves that sonic has. its not a fact that sonic would make it in this game. if so then where is he? doesn't sound like a fact if he isnt even in the game.
if he isnt in the game and you get mad cuz someone says he shouldnt be then. yes you have your head all up in sonics ass.

smell the chilli dogs? dont you?:D

Right, your being pathetic, carrying on a arguement over opinions and acting like your the 'bigger man', oh and explain the comments about his 'mom' im sure the other members would love to see how mature you are!

Do you have any proof that his head is up sonics ass? no sonic is pixels, tails is a person. He just likes sonic, you might like mortal kombat more but do you hear him saying you have your head up lui kangs ass?

If you really want to be the bigger man and feel important drop all this arguement.

Back on topic.

I reckon sonic special attack should be something involving the chaos emeralds, they always make him more powerful so we might see a involvement.

he should do a special move where he charges back and forth hitting the player SUPER FAST!

Cpt.McCloud said:
Right, your being pathetic, carrying on a arguement over opinions and acting like your the 'bigger man', oh and explain the comments about his 'mom' im sure the other members would love to see how mature you are!

Do you have any proof that his head is up sonics ass? no sonic is pixels, tails is a person. He just likes sonic, you might like mortal kombat more but do you hear him saying you have your head up lui kangs ass?

If you really want to be the bigger man and feel important drop all this arguement.

Back on topic.

I reckon sonic special attack should be something involving the chaos emeralds, they always make him more powerful so we might see a involvement.

here we go with captain save a ho. i dont want to be important on a website. if people want to ignorant then i can too. only diffrence is i can act stupid while someone else is being stupid.:scared:
i can stoop as low as anyone else. he said i was stupid so his mom is stupid. call it what you want. :ciappa:

as far as the mortal kombat comment, if i was like yea lui kang should be in ssbb. then someone says he shouldnt then i go off on them for sayin he shouldnt then yea. my head would be up his ass.

thats not the case though:nono:

also if you are that shollow to try to break down sonics pixelated ass then maybe you need to open your mind. its just a sayin. kinda like how you are brown nosing for another person. i dont expect to see Sh*t on your nose. but im sure you know what i mean. no one else is speaking for him but you. everyone else is sticking to the subject. but you have to talk to me about a disscussion that doesnt even have you in it.

i guess that makes u mature?:frown2:

wow...you really are an immature motormouth.
Im not going to carry on this discussion any further, "especially since you started it..." so there. Cpt. McCloud, I would just put this little kid on your ignore list if I were you. I have many other flamers on mine, Sovieto, En4neo, Lethal, etc. You may think your the "bigger man" in this by the way you type, even though you never said it, but you started it and im finnishing it by saying, "like ive said to like 12 other people" WAIT AND SEE YOU NOOB!!!

Tails McCloud~ said:
wow...you really are an immature motormouth.
Im not going to carry on this discussion any further, "especially since you started it..." so there. Cpt. McCloud, I would just put this little kid on your ignore list if I were you. I have many other flamers on mine, Sovieto, En4neo, Lethal, etc. You may think your the "bigger man" in this by the way you type, even though you never said it, but you started it and im finnishing it by saying, "like ive said to like 12 other people" WAIT AND SEE YOU NOOB!!!

yea right. you statred it when you got mad cause i said sonic wouldnt be a good character in ssbb. how am i tryin to be the bigger man? thats what your friend said. i wanna stoop to your level. you can call me a kid and what not. you dont know me. but most of the stuff i said about you was right in your post. except for the mom thing. even though she should have.:ihih:
also since you are finishing it then i dont have to worry about seeing a reply to this do "bigman". if you say its done then its done so you should not have any more replies.

plus i dont care what you said to 12 other people. you still got your head up sonics ass. what can you do? get me banned? ohhh thats scary. if thats the only way you can get at me then you arent doing much. your gonna block me? so what? if i dont agree with something ill speak my mind.:cornut:
TYBA!!!!!:lol:

Back