Sonic in SSB Brawl?

ssbb_lover said:
:lol: Bowser must have a got a hold of him, lol.
I'll kill that lizard, I SWEAR!!:mad: :lol:

ssbb_lover said:
He's got great games, he's got more than just one.
Yeah, I knew he had more than one game. I just meant the franchise. There's a DS version that looks pretty nice, aswell.

ssbb_lover said:
he'd be the absolute perfect match for SSBB, it's so ridiculous I can't stop talking.....I still can't! Look wut u've done to me!!:wtf: I know i've said this crap in another...2?threads but I said it again...just more dramatic this time...

Yeah, we all just keep wandering back to the same topic we really want to talk about: characters that should be in SSBB.

What do you think about Stranger being in SSBB?

He looks cool, nvr seen though, what kind of attacks does he got? Wait don't tell me here, put it in my thread "Name a character & moves". I know it's a crappy title but I want some more posts on that one -_-'

That DS VJ looks awsome...got to get it! I haven't seen it though, is it not out?

stranger would be a good all around character. and would have a wide variety ranged attacks. his melee attacks would be sorta standard like in SSBM. but what ammo would he use since you could only use a little bit?

well snake is actually kind of part of nintendo now that nintendo did Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (cant forget about that!)

Wut the hell r u talking about?! That was the most random thing i've ever seen.

Oh and welcome, this is ur 1st post, I know, but at least make since. Did u mean to post this in another thread?

in touch with the wii said:
putting sonic in would be a bad move 1. he is a bad fighter 2.link would smash him like a truck
do you have any proof of both of these speculations? they are both purely opinion

He would be a bad fighter, as i've put in alot of threads, he would look really dumb punching and stuff. Oh I think Link would smash him like a truck too, lol.

ssbb_lover said:
He would be a bad fighter, as i've put in alot of threads, he would look really dumb punching and stuff. Oh I think Link would smash him like a truck too, lol.
again, if they do put him in (most likely) then you dont know how good he will be or what his moves would be.

But can u not imagine him? Think of him punching, dum-dum-dumdum-dum-dumdum-dumdum-dumdum....:p I could only think of him doing his little roll. Put some examples in the Name a character & moves thread....yaaa....

ssbb_lover said:
But can u not imagine him? Think of him punching, dum-dum-dumdum-dum-dumdum-dumdum-dumdum....:p I could only think of him doing his little roll. Put some examples in the Name a character & moves thread....yaaa....
there you go

If youve played Sonic Battle then you should of seen his kick and punch moves on that they where quite effective me myself knows this because i have every single game of sonic except Sonic Wild Fire ofcourse and Sonic Rush

Back