SOTW Contest #2 Application

Meh (my word of the day I suppose, it's a meh day....) I guess I'll officially submit this one

spideypowercurse2.png

Edit: btw tyler. Did you do that curved edge manually? It looks like the top is smaller than the bottom..... bg could be a little brighter......I guess since you didn't save the psd...LOL!1!1

Last edited:
Brawny, it looks good but to make it better maybe brighten the render. (?)

Brawny said:
Meh (my word of the day I suppose, it's a meh day....) I guess I'll officially submit this one

spideypowercurse2.png
Grr, meh use to be my word (now it's "bah")...I guess I won't get pissed. :incazzato:

I'm DEFINITELY making an entire new one, maybe it looks good to you Close, but then again you're the competition...if it sucked you'd say it looks great. :/

Brawny said:

spideypowercurse2.png

Edit: btw tyler. Did you do that curved edge manually? It looks like the top is smaller than the bottom..... bg could be a little brighter......I guess since you didn't save the psd...LOL!1!1

im not your friend you copied :( lol

I do my borders/edges manually. :/

And I am the competion ! .......what ? lol

Well it goes the best with the theme of the text.......Which I stole from whatisface.......uh.....capt mcloud?

Yeah, I got my font from DaFont.com !

And why does everybody think I mean bad when I say it's good ?

It's not opposite day, is it ? lol

Close said:
Yeah, I got my font from DaFont.com !
DaFont.com has da fonts. :)

I also like 1001freefonts.com. Wiired introduced me to that one, it has a bunch of nice ones if you haven't heard of that one. :)

Kinda bad layout, but looks kinda good, but dafont has better layout and you can sample it but what you want on the text :)

Close said:
Kinda bad layout, but looks kinda good, but dafont has better layout and you can sample it but what you want on the text :)
:shifty:

Ya, Dafonts still beats it, just saying that 1001freefonts is a good one that I use too. :)

Back