SOTW Contest #2 Application

is it possibly to pull out lol.

whatever ssbb or demon flair posts is my entry people! remember that lol:lol:

Im gonna stick with my crappy paint job lol

il go for the pity vote

il practise my puppy dog eyes

Cpt.McCloud said:
noo i need all the less competition i can get . . .

dead last. . .

i can see it now :p

only constructive critiscism please :smilewinkgrin:

I've gotten 0 votes so far in wiik one. I don't really care. (well I do, but it's not bringing me down)

Here's one that I originally gonna show to demon's. That's where the text comes from obviously. I incidentally found a render better suited for the txt, and the rest is history. Less cartoony than my current entry.

spideypowercurse.png

Brawny said:
Here's one that I originally gonna show to demon's. That's where the text comes from obviously. I incidentally found a render better suited for the txt, and the rest is history. Less cartoony than my current entry.

spideypowercurse.png

Hmm it's good but there's to many many shadows in the renders, and the texts above the big Spiderman text on the bg it's kinda odd (my opinion), but like I said it's good.

How do you like mine (made just now):

Spiderman-Sig.gif

demonflair said:
Hmm it's good but there's to many many shadows in the renders, and the texts above the big Spiderman text on the bg it's kinda odd (my opinion), but like I said it's good.

How do you like mine (made just now):

Spiderman-Sig.gif

Before I added the bumpmapped big spiderman logo, it looked very empty, which is what happened to yours too.... I actually used that same render in mine, the opacity is very low and it looks like a brush actually. I'll screw with the "shadows" I kinda like it this way though. I'll wait for someone else's comments.

Brawny said:
Before I added the bumpmapped big spiderman logo, it looked very empty, which is what happened to yours too.... I actually used that same render in mine, the opacity is very low and it looks like a brush actually. I'll screw with the "shadows" I kinda like it this way though. I'll wait for someone else's comments.

Back