Sprayed my controller!

Lol i cant believe so many people couldn't realize how did spray painted without getting on buttons. I automatically assumed you took it apart. Looks real nice. What kind of Spray Paint did you use? Anything special? or was just it just "Black"?

T3kNi9e said:
Lol i cant believe so many people couldn't realize how did spray painted without getting on buttons. I automatically assumed you took it apart. Looks real nice. What kind of Spray Paint did you use? Anything special? or was just it just "Black"?
It's paint for the Warhammer figurines. So it's made specifically for plastics :yesnod:

Well,no offence,but mabye you could of done more than just black....but nice work anyhow.......and I might buy a Blooper one on E-bay or Amazon if its for a good Price......:lol: And if it looks cool.....

Dtov said:
If nobody has said this yet, I would advise to spray it with a clear coat or it may start to chip off sooner than you think.
I'm sure Frum will figure this out
B I can honestly speak from experience.

Clear coat is a must have.

I painted the interior plastics (white)on my old Ford Probe.
Took me near 2 hour to take apart interior to remove pieces that needed to be painted.

Only used 2 coat of clear, within 3 weeks I had more chips then
the 2008 version of Alvin and the chipmunks.

The 2nd go at the removal to re-paint and add 7 coats of clear.
Shortened time to 1hr 45mins.

Last edited:
I'd do it if I could but I am trying not to buy anything right now.... Just spent a good amount a money on a tv, brawl, wii-mote, and for other stuff and ppl...

bamblakopz said:
I'd do it if I could but I am trying not to buy anything right now.... Just spent a good amount a money on a tv, brawl, wii-mote, and for other stuff and ppl...
I rofled when I saw your sig :lol:

If ur talking about the stick dude, I made it myself... If ur talking about the spoiler, the quote killed me so I had to put it in... :D THANX! :D

bamblakopz said:
If ur talking about the stick dude, I made it myself... If ur talking about the spoiler, the quote killed me so I had to put it in... :D THANX! :D
The stick man :lol:

ajpri said:
Well, you may also want to paint the console to stick with the black theme
I've already modded my console and a wiimote to go with it. :yesnod:

wiidz9.png

AAAAAAAAA!!!! JEEZ UR NICE! I wish I had the courage to do something like that... I'd be afraid I'd screw it up!

bamblakopz said:
AAAAAAAAA!!!! JEEZ UR NICE! I wish I had the courage to do something like that... I'd be afraid I'd screw it up!
Here's a vid of what it can do:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7lm71uBYfE[/MEDIA]

Back