Sprayed my controller!

smyth said:
haha, you're welcome.

and for some reason i get the feeling that it isn't going to end any time soon.

haha

kyle

Yup, its people clicking on the thread, looking at the pics and then immediately posting without actually reading the rest of the thread.

So yeah...more members of the Hall of Lame will be inducted I am sure.

Xaegoth said:
Yup, its people clicking on the thread, looking at the pics and then immediately posting without actually reading the rest of the thread.

So yeah...more members of the Hall of Lame will be inducted I am sure.

i'm really starting to feel bad for frummage. It's like he's a moderator but just for this thread. He was just trying to show people what he did and offer help to people who were interested in doing it too, but he is getting a lot of grief.

Hey frummage, how did you keep the buttons white??? I'm concerned............
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................JK!!!!!!! I know how you did keep the buttons white...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................oh yeah, by the way, how'd you keep the buttons white?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

If nobody has said this yet, I would advise to spray it with a clear coat or it may start to chip off sooner than you think.

Dtov said:
If nobody has said this yet, I would advise to spray it with a clear coat or it may start to chip off sooner than you think.
Many people have said this.

Don't worry, I gave it 3 coats of paint.

I have dropped it several times and it seems to be fine :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
Many people have said this.

Don't worry, I gave it 3 coats of paint.

I have dropped it several times and it seems to be fine :lol:
You did a good job. Looks great.

Dtov said:
You did a good job. Looks great.
As soon as I get payed I will buy 5 of them and spray them for my eBay shop. :yesnod:

I'll post on here when I do.

lol how you kept the buttons white??? XD

/just joking. /*

Nicely done there Frummage, looks very professional. Any other colours your planning on doing?

Oh, and Frummage... How'd you not spray the buttons? :smilewinkgrin: . :lol: I crack myself up sometimes.

looks aiiiight. Would like to see a part 2 :crazy:
a little more pizazzzzzzzzzzzz :wink:

Nah Bro great job How long did this take??

frankwhite said:

FRuMMaGe said:
I tookt the Wiimote apart and just spraypainted the plastic. It only took 10 minutes.

:scared:

Last edited:
frankwhite said:

About 2 or 3 hours if you include the time each layer took to dry.

It was only about 10 minutes of actually taking it apart and spraying it though :yesnod:

What is the paint your used ? is it paint for painting model cars?

There is a nice airbrush kit a Walmart with paint and tools, would that be a nice thing to buy????

Also buy console tools at http:\\www.play-asia.com I find it nice to open my nintendo products like my consoles and carts to clean them...

Back