Sprayed my controller!

nice job to the both of you...however I must admit, due to my lack of sleep when I read this at first i thought it said "I spayed my controller" and I was a bit perplexed as to how one could actually do that...

Ashwii00 said:
...at first i thought it said "I spayed my controller" and I was a bit perplexed as to how one could actually do that...

I thought the same thing. Then I thought it meant that someone must've sprayed lemon pledge on their Remote and wanted help on repairing it. I ignored the thread for a couple days until I saw the viewers climb. :smilewinkgrin:

FRuMMaGe said:
The LEDs are still blue but the controller is purple with the Waluigi symbol on it :yesnod:

Oh, hey... post a pic of the purple Remote! Then mail it to me for keeps. :yesnod:

Dunno why people didn't like the matte finish.

I actually like it. VERY good job on it.

But one question. how did you paint around the buttons? :lol: Just kidding....had to. Heh, think you should have put that you took it apart in HUGE bold letters in the original post.

And yeah, post the purple one, interested to see what it looks like.

CyanRussel said:
Im not gonna do that....if i mess up in spraying my wii-mote than its all over for me...

FRuMMaGe is shipping me his black and purple Remotes. So you don't have to do it. Just ask him to buy some new ones, paint them, and ship them to you.

FRuMMaGe said:
Everyone has seen this mod. It's called the "Super sweet glowing A button".
I havent :p Is there a tutorial on how to do that? It looks awesome!

Youre wiimote looks amazing! I really want to do that as well :p

cyberzomby said:
I havent :p Is there a tutorial on how to do that? It looks awesome!

Youre wiimote looks amazing! I really want to do that as well :p
It takes a special circuit board, as there is no room for an LED.

You can buy them online.
zappyisfun said:
nice job.

let me send my wiimotes 2 you and u paint them :O:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you want, I will paint them for free for you :yesnod:

I've sprayed about 15, including my friends'. In the pic I took of my desk, you can see my 1/2 black and 1/2 purple one, and also one that is taken apart.

Click here to see

FRuMMaGe said:
Lot's of my friends have been paying me to do it for them. I'm thinking about selling them on ebay. Is this a good idea?

If I buy some Wiimotes, spray them and put them back in the box, I would start the bidding at the retail price, and have a buy-it-now price of double the retail.

I'll obviously tell people that they are NOT official and that I have sprayed them.

Good idea?

O MY GOSH DUDE! U'D BE RICH! SELL THEM FOR LIKE 60, 70 BUCKS OR MORE!

Seriously, this is awesome!

Last edited:
bamblakopz said:
O MY GOSH DUDE! U'D BE RICH! SELL THEM FOR LIKE 60, 70 BUCKS OR MORE!

Seriously, this is awesome!
I'd start the bidding at the retail price, and have the auction on for a week. That way, I would not lose money. :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
I'd start the bidding at the retail price, and have the auction on for a week. That way, I would not lose money. :yesnod:

yeah something custom would easily get 60+(obviously depending on what it was and how well it was done) but i can't imagine someone paying $60+ for a solid or dual colored wiimote. Yours came out great but i just can't picture that going for much more than $4x or so.

can't you open a store on there and put up a description of what you do and for how much and the person can just pic the color? i'm just thinking of doing it this way so you don't get stuck with a bunch of wiimotes in colors that you don't want.

kyle

Back