Sprayed my controller!

Just painted one purple. I'll post pics when I can. :yesnod:

Hey Frummage you should make that glowing thing on your black wiimote except either red to match the F or purple for Waluigi

i wanna see the purple one:cool: u did a good job on the black..i find barbeque flat black is about the same as the warhammer primers, it comes out a little cheaper too and the warhammer paint smells funny and very very drippy

I would like to see the purple one too...This means I won't have to buy a new wiimote case but I can paint mine!!! XD w00t!!!! plus the a glowing button nice!

Lol here are my too mods..for now...Until I get my original tri-winged screwdriver, mine is done by me..I modded my screwdriver. =)
http://eddy04.dzerox.com/?page_id=7

FRuMMaGe said:
I was bored so I spray painted it black. I think it has a quite sleek look now.

Here are some pics (I apologize for the poor quality pics):

dsc00432ob9.jpg

dsc00433xo2.jpg

dsc00434tb0.jpg

dsc00437ef4.jpg

Comments?
*drools* *trys to take it out of picture*
I wanna custom FRuMMaGe wiimote! :sad:

kronau said:
*drools* *trys to take it out of picture*
I wanna custom FRuMMaGe wiimote! :sad:
I'm going to start eBaying them soon :yesnod:

I like it matte. As long as it doesn't get plagued with natural hand oils or potato chip oils. I love sour cream and onion.

Hey, did you tape over the buttons? Just kidding, dont answer that. Im just messing with ya. I know you took it apart by reading the several posts in this thread on how you did it. Great job on it. I think I may give it a try. I was thinking of using Krylon Fusion to paint it.

xandervill said:
Hey, did you tape over the buttons? Just kidding, dont answer that. Im just messing with ya. I know you took it apart by reading the several posts in this thread on how you did it. Great job on it. I think I may give it a try. I was thinking of using Krylon Fusion to paint it.
Trust me, it's alot easier than you would think. Just make sure you hav a steady hand when putting the buttons back. Those little basterds have to be in JUST right or the Wiimote won't clip back together right. :lol:

Back