Sprayed my controller!

Walugi said:
yah the matte is pretty awful
but other than that gj

I disagree. I like the matte. Excellent work, Frummage. :)

arogeek said:
how is the bottons white still????????

Jebus. Do me a favor and actually read some of the posts in the thread.

As Frummage stated about a dozen times, he took the controller apart and only painted the plastic shell. :yesnod:

you inspired me to paint mine, I did it in a apple red, glossy. It was the only thing i had handy that had a good stick to plastic.

I also learned a few things for the next one i do, like painting the bottem so there isnt a white underside where the wiimote joins together.

Here it is:

85a51md.jpg

7wzx3pz.jpg

85zxj0m.jpg

edit: they seemed to big for the page so i uploaded them in a lower quality, made blemishes apear =[ but it looks really clean in a good photo

Last edited:
Pnuts said:
you inspired me to paint mine, I did it in a apple red, glossy. It was the only thing i had handy that had a good stick to plastic.

I also learned a few things for the next one i do, like painting the bottem so there isnt a white underside where the wiimote joins together.

Here it is:

85a51md.jpg

7wzx3pz.jpg

85zxj0m.jpg

edit: they seemed to big for the page so i uploaded them in a lower quality, made blemishes apear =[ but it looks really clean in a good photo
Yeah I found out about the white lines the first time I did it :lol:

Try taking out your battery cover and spraying it a different colour, like black. It looks cool :yesnod:

Yeah, didnt have a black handy at the time, only a crappy grey...

My wife suggested i paint the other 3 blue, yellow, and green. When we take it to my parents house and play mario party, every other turn they confuse themselves with which one they are.

I do want a blue one, and probably a black one. Im not sure about painting the one thats going to go into the GH3 remote as that seems like a pretty snug fit. If only opening a Wii didnt void the warrenty, i would give it a paint job too.

*Gymnast* said:
i think both the red & blk look good!!
but did u use really small pieces of tape 2 cover the buttons?
or did u take it apart?
I have said this over 8 TIMES NOW!!

I took it apart :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
I have said this over 8 TIMES NOW!!

I took it apart :lol:

LOL This is so funny, it's obvious that you all had to take it apart... That's what intelligent people do. Btw didn't you break the little white clip that is supposed to hold together the parts...

Eddy04 said:
LOL This is so funny, it's obvious that you all had to take it apart... That's what intelligent people do. Btw didn't you break the little white clip that is supposed to hold together the parts...
Only a little bit. It's not actually necessary to keep the Wiimote together, I think it is there to STOP people taking it apart :lol:

There is 2, either side of the d-pad

idjut said:
Have you painted a Purple one, Yellow upsidedown letter, with yellow LEDs? :D
The LEDs are still blue but the controller is purple with the Waluigi symbol on it :yesnod:

Back