Sprayed my controller!

smyth said:
yeah something custom would easily get 60+(obviously depending on what it was and how well it was done) but i can't imagine someone paying $60+ for a solid or dual colored wiimote. Yours came out great but i just can't picture that going for much more than $4x or so.

can't you open a store on there and put up a description of what you do and for how much and the person can just pic the color? i'm just thinking of doing it this way so you don't get stuck with a bunch of wiimotes in colors that you don't want.

kyle
That's exactly what I was planning to do :yesnod:

I would ask them what colour they wanted each part (Top, bottom and battery cover) and if they would like a custom stencil on the battery cover.

I would also give them the option of matte or gloss finish, with gloss costing £1 more.

FRuMMaGe said:
That's exactly what I was planning to do :yesnod:

I would ask them what colour they wanted each part (Top, bottom and battery cover) and if they would like a custom stencil on the battery cover.

I would also give them the option of matte or gloss finish, with gloss costing £1 more.

great minds think alike i suppose. haha:lol:

I'd buy one! (to bad the shipping and handling would cost a lot, I live in Hyrule...) ;) (aka Pennsylvania USA...)

How'd you get it so that it didn't get on the buttons (like the +, -, A, D-pad, and power) and LED's? I'm thinking of doing this 2 (if my parents let me) since i have the same exact paint as you.

Last edited:
Nice, I find that spraypaint makes my stuff sticky after a while, you really should try the glossing, if not for yourself, for any friends you invite over.

Axel16 said:
How'd you get it so that it didn't get on the buttons (like the = and - ones) and LED's?
*vain pops in forehead* :wtf:
samXcor3 said:
how did you manage to skip over the buttons?
gunsnroses said:
DUDE YOU DID A VERY VERY GOOD JOB how did u not get the buttons messed up even a little bit ithink it looks great
weedude said:
How did you mask the buttons properly?
Just time and c-tape?
GhostKilla said:
As retarded as it sounds, it's beautiful! How did you get the space in between speaker holes without getting paint in speaker?
kiraownsurmom said:
how did you get the buttons perfetly
what did you cover it with,tape?
*Gymnast* said:
i think both the red & blk look good!!
but did u use really small pieces of tape 2 cover the buttons?
or did u take it apart?
Axel16 said:
How'd you get it so that it didn't get on the buttons (like the +, -, A, D-pad, and power) and LED's? I'm thinking of doing this 2 (if my parents let me) since i have the same exact paint as you.
These are all the people who have asked this...

I TOOK IT APART!

:lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

samXcor3 said:
gunsnroses said:
DUDE YOU DID A VERY VERY GOOD JOB how did u not get the buttons messed up even a little bit ithink it looks great
weedude said:
Just time and c-tape?
GhostKilla said:
As retarded as it sounds, it's beautiful! How did you get the space in between speaker holes without getting paint in speaker?
kiraownsurmom said:
*Gymnast* said:
or did u take it apart?
Axel16 said:
zap'em up said:
wow very nice i would do that to mine but im afraid of ruining them lol

You have been added to the hall of fame

*bangs head on desk*

Sorry for asking about the buttons...i didn't know people asked b4 but taking it apart isb't such a good idea if you can't put it back (like some people)

Toomstone, you have also been added to the hall of lame
samXcor3 said:
gunsnroses said:
weedude said:
Just time and c-tape?
GhostKilla said:
kiraownsurmom said:
*Gymnast* said:
or did u take it apart?
Axel16 said:
zap'em up said:
wow very nice i would do that to mine but im afraid of ruining them lol
toomstone said:
yeah so how did you not spary the buttons and stuff?

bamblakopz said:
lol... good thing smyth warned me not to ask... :D

haha, you're welcome.

and for some reason i get the feeling that it isn't going to end any time soon.

haha

kyle

Back