SSBB Is online and that's final

Shoko Just PWNED Every Non-Beliver In This Forum. I Was Already 100% Positive That It'd be Online...

:rolleyes: Y'all are just scared it isn't online so you just make yourselves feel better. Sakurai later stated that there were a lot of hurdles to overcome for the online mode so I dunno. Could be or not.

so that dosn't mean they're just goign to ditch oinline play

...and the reason for him saying that is so he can get out in the open that an online ranking system will probably not be in it

mushroomedmario said:
so that dosn't mean they're just goign to ditch oinline play

...and the reason for him saying that is so he can get out in the open that an online ranking system will probably not be in it

:rolleyes: lol how defensive.

Shoko and mario just pwned me:wtf:

You go with that then people, if it's what you think:)

But seriously, I will not beleive untill it is confirmed in a official press confrence or announcement:)

Untill then I stay the same, online is very likely but still not definatly in it:)

In an E3 interview with Reggie, he was asked point blank if SSBB would be online. He didn't answer. He just said there would be more information later...

ROCK on SHOKO will show thouse loser the wii will conquer online play... and buy the way **** you PS3 and 360 is cool cause of halo.. rockon halo fans...

spawnminion said:
ROCK on SHOKO will show thouse loser the wii will conquer online play... and buy the way **** you PS3 and 360 is cool cause of halo.. rockon halo fans...

Dude, come back when you make sense:)

spawnminion said:

Yawn... riiight friend codes don't show any resistance to online play. It doesn't matter if you have a problem with it, but any real gamer knows the free environment of a server menu is better than only being able to play with 100 people one at a time. Meh... Microsoft has the best online. May trade the ol' white eyecandy for a 360. Sadly the hardware problems sound like too much for me in the summer and Galaxy will be out in November so, the little white box(sans hard drive or good online) will have to do. After all I'm waiting for Mario, NiGHTS and Metroid. The Brawl site was just fun to discuss with fun people. That time is long gone now though.

I love Halo though!!!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
Yawn... riiight friend codes don't show any resistance to online play. It doesn't matter if you have a problem with it, but any real gamer knows the free environment of a server menu is better than only being able to play with 100 people one at a time. Meh... Microsoft has the best online. May trade the ol' white eyecandy for a 360. Sadly the hardware problems sound like too much for me in the summer and Galaxy will be out in November so, the little white box(sans hard drive or good online) will have to do. After all I'm waiting for Mario, NiGHTS and Metroid. The Brawl site was just fun to discuss with fun people. That time is long gone now though.

I love Halo though!!!!! :thumbsup:

yet you still participate in it after every update

mushroomedmario said:
yet you still participate in it after every update

Gotta have something to do while waiting for the next Family Guy ep to load. Next I'll be watching Futurama!

Sadly dailymotion is sloooooow. As is myspace. :(

..because it enhances the gameplay?

and you get to have more oppurtunites to play other people...

i haven't been agreeing with your posts lately but that post was really dumb

online enhances all good multiplayer games(excpet mario party....i don't see why anyone would want that online)

Back