Starting Roster Officially Revealed

@ Druidan: hmm... I'll try to think up one for K.Rool...
B: Tosses his crown like a boomerang (a la Donkey Kong Country). Can be charged up for extra distance and power.

F-B: Runs forward with a flurry of claw slashes. Does a lot of damage and is hard to escape from, but leaves him wide open if it misses.

U-B: Pulls out his helicopter jetpack-thing (from DK Country 64 I believe). Goes up slowly but has good recovery and can change angle mid flight (but not like metaknight or pit's recovery).

D-B: Pulls out a barrel of TNT and then throws it. Hold down longer to change the angle of the throw. A very fast and strong move, but has a small blast radius and is hard to spam.

FSmash: Pulls his arms back, then shoves them both forward open-palm. Average speed and is one of the stronger smashes in the game, but has a small hitbox.

USmash: Jumps up rotating like a drill, boreing into enemies with his crown. Fastest smash of all the heavy characters and while not very strong, hits multiple times to rack up damage.

DSmash: Hops up and does a belly flop, hitting enemies on the way up and down and creating a small shockwave damaging the characters around him. Charging up the smash increases the size of both the hop and the shockwave.

Final Smash: BLAST-O-MATIC (from DKC 64)
K.Rool hops into his floating fortress (which appears behind the stage) and aims his blast-o-matic with a targeting reticle. There is only one shot, but the blast radius is immense, dealing massive damage to all in the range of the shot.

Taunts:
Taunt 1- Jumps several times with his hands on his belly, laughing deeply.
Taunt 2- Pounds his chest much like Donkey Kong and grins
Taunt 3- Bows deeply, but his crown falls off and he quickly picks it up and puts it back on his head, embarrased.

What do you think?

Last edited:
howcome dk does not throw tnt barrels in ssbb

and good moveset giga ridley

wow...brawl is going to be EFFING EPIC.

the question is, who ISN'T going to be playable? :lol:

hm... I admit, that is a pretty decent moveset... Well I guess we'll see if he makes the cut, ja? :yesnod:

I'm glad Olimar is a starter, it looks like he's going to be better in 4-Player Brawls then in "one on one" Brawls

i just want my ness.

and zero suit samus :wink:

speaking of which, how do you morph into zero suit? or are zero suit and samus separate characters?

AoWFraggit said:
i just want my ness.

and zero suit samus :wink:

speaking of which, how do you morph into zero suit? or are zero suit and samus separate characters?

Samus Final Smash: Zero Laser (turns into Zero-Suit)

Zero Suit Samus: Power Suit Samus

So You Turn back After You Got A Smash Ball, I Guess?

A La Smash Bros.com

so samus's final smash causes her to lose her armor...

...and zero suit's final smash causes her to get it back?

isn't there a way to perform a final smash while staying in the same form?

^Unfortunately, Maniacal is correct lol. I wanted Zero-suit to be a separate character so badly......

And yea, when Zero-suit gets a Smash Ball, she puts her power suit back on.

ah, thanks shoko.

also, does that mean that you would continue to respawn as zero suit until you performed another final smash?

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Samus Final Smash: Zero Laser (turns into Zero-Suit)

Zero Suit Samus: Power Suit Samus

So You Turn back After You Got A Smash Ball, I Guess?

A La Smash Bros.com

I believe you're right about that because the videos I've seen showed Samus transform after her Final Smash.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fMsMyybQkzc[/MEDIA]

Look towards the end where she does her Final Smash.

Back