starting selection?

elmo_999 said:
Its safe to say that every character from past Smash Bros Games and every newcomer announced so far will be starters.

i highly highly doubt that, we even know that people from melee aren't returning, and with you're logic that would mean that the starting roster would be 35, so i don't think it's safe to say that, unless you have no problem with being wrong

what i dont get though is why you would make characters that have been released to the press already unlockable? it takes the fun away from unlocking them. And ill probably be wrong about there being 30+ starters but hey... in Mortal Kombat Armageddon they have what, like 60 characters or something? Why cant Brawl do that?

because, what are they gonna do w/ the next super smash bros game? have 60 characters?? what about the next, 100 characters???

they can't just have an exponential increase each time...c'mon now...

elmo_999 said:
what i dont get though is why you would make characters that have been released to the press already unlockable? it takes the fun away from unlocking them. And ill probably be wrong about there being 30+ starters but hey... in Mortal Kombat Armageddon they have what, like 60 characters or something? Why cant Brawl do that?

cause they can't just make up characters....and they have to be relatively important

Back