Strikers: USA

Bulldogxx831 said:
Dude Desmond has done it before. Meaning he has already been there before. He saw Charlie die. His power is having a second chance as in going back in time. But he can't control it. Then his memory is triggered and he has little flashes of what he has already been through. Lose the Sig and stop saying owned.

:cornut:

lee you better stop replying.. this is how you got banned before fathead:arf:

Last edited:
Bulldogxx831 said:
Dude Desmond has done it before. Meaning he has already been there before. He saw Charlie die. His power is having a second chance as in going back in time. But he can't control it. Then his memory is triggered and he has little flashes of what he has already been through. Lose the Sig and stop saying owned.

ARG, This is a TV show. Im sorry i put (like desmond from 'lost'), its not a big deal, i was only having fun.
I made this sig, why would I delete it? And no I wont stop saying Owned.
Mr.mckellar or whatever your name is, :hand: .
Lee

OWNED (joke)

lee.jarratt said:
Haha, that made me chuckle :lol:
The only thing about america is 'it's understood that Hollywood sells Californication', I really want some Californication. I might buy some off ebay, I want to go to California, California rules. Thats why I want some Californication with an awesome guitar solo.

Hurray!! California Dude!!:smilewinkgrin:

mrleewii said:
And its not 'soccer' its football.
that confusing to me.. i like the term soccer :p when i heard mario football i wasn't sure if nintendo had made a new mario game or what :p I'm just used to hearing it that way.

I prefer the term "soccer" also..although I'm not a fan of actually playing it...

lee.jarratt said:
The only thing about america is 'it's understood that Hollywood sells Californication', I really want some Californication. I might buy some off ebay, I want to go to California, California rules. Thats why I want some Californication with an awesome guitar solo.

I'm from California...Orange County rocks! :smilewinkgrin: :thumbsup:

Solard said:
that confusing to me.. i like the term soccer :p when i heard mario football i wasn't sure if nintendo had made a new mario game or what :p I'm just used to hearing it that way.

I'm constantly confused when america refers to rugby as 'Football'

E7ernal said:
I'm constantly confused when america refers to rugby as 'Football'

No the really confusing thing is their 'football' is diffrent from our rugby.

I'm like wha??

and their like yeahhh!!!

Cpt.McCloud said:
No the really confusing thing is their 'football' is diffrent from our rugby.

I'm like wha??

and their like yeahhh!!!

'American Football' Is quite sad compared to rugby considering all the padding and stuff they need so as they don't ger bruises.

E7ernal said:
'American Football' Is quite sad compared to rugby considering all the padding and stuff they need so as they don't ger bruises.

american football players are huge compared to rugby players or footballers, plus there are more of them on a small field/pitch/whatever --so the padding isnt suprising

as an american i like football better (known as soccer here)... but i watch american football plenty and rugby very little. My opinion is not the popular one though

football (not american) and rugby are much much faster games, and often prove to be more 'athletically' chalenging

E7ernal said:

The padding is there so you don't die, because American football almost was banned back in the early 1900s when 18 college players died from the game in one year alone. Thats when the game ceased to be like rugby because the rules were changed to add the forward pass and equipment was added. Then again in the 70s when alot of people were being paralyzed due to snapping their spinal cord due to a bad tackling technique. I played it in high school trust me you get plenty of bruises and concussions. Football is the popular sport over here even though baseball still thinks its 1940 and that it is america's pastime. Heck its so big that when Jack Straw came to the U.S. Condie took him to the University of Alabama and in front of 90,000+ fans he flipped the coin before the game. One thing you need to know though football it isn't just about the game its about the atmosphere if you go to a game its 10x better than watching it on t.v., soccer might be like that in Europe, but it never was like that here so we picked another sport.

Last edited:
Conine said:
The padding is there so you don't die, because American football almost was banned back in the 1930s and then again in the 70s when alot of people were being paralyzed due to snapping their spinal cord. I played it in high school trust me you get plenty of bruises and concussions. Football is the popular sport over here even though baseball still thinks its 1940 and that it is america's pastime. Heck its so big that when Jack Straw came to the U.S. Condie took him to the University of Alabama and in front of 90,000+ fans he flipped the coin before the game. One thing you need to know though football it isn't just about the game its about the atmosphere if you go to a game its 10x better than watching it on t.v., soccer might be like that in Europe, but it never was like that here so we picked another sport.

Think about american football.

Remove the pads.
Add a bigger pitch.
On most days the pitch will be slippy or muddy or hard.
Add a group of giant new zealanders to dominate the sport.

There you go:D

Why the hell is it called football anyway American peoples? You dont use your feet all that much...

Football suits football (Bristish football I mean) better tbh :p

Basically from a lot of the replies it looks like 'American Football' is like neanderthal rugby. Less Rules (?) and lots of mindless violence

Back