Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions

Im doubting Number 12 and 17 but the rest are really cool actually. Things i didnt think of but now i hope get in the final game.

i would REALLY love to see them in different costumes than just different colors. i dont think i would ask god for anything ever again if i could choose between varia suit, phazon suit, dark suit, and light suit samus. :aureola:

good idea. i would love all of samus's suits. i hope dark samus is in brawl. if they put anyone as a guess from metroid in brawl it would be him/her.......it lol

yeah even though I am good with them, jeez, I hate them: Ness, Mewtwo, Pichu, and especially very very deeply do I hate Marth and Roy the boyfriends

everybody on ssb 64 was better than they were on melee....i just noticed that lol. arent they supposed to be getting better?

Yea, they are supposed to be getting better!!!
Picture this, what if SSB went against SSBM in a fighting match to see who is the best out of the characters!!
For ex: Me (Fox) in SSB Vs You (Fox) in SSBM............. now im not wanting this to happen but, you already know who would win out of the two!!

yeah that's true, because the damage the 64 characters inflicted was greater than that of the Melee ones, believe me I remember well as I looked how the characters flew off the screen quicky..of course, Melee is a lot quicker but that doesn't make the characters stronger

plus, the melee ness and kirby were weakened GREATLY, including pikachu and cpt falcon

yes, Kirby's forward A was powerful and in Melee it just sucks

Back