Super Smash Bros DS?

Its been proven that the game would need a downgrade because the DS cant physically play it. Sry.

Probably not going to happen. There was a team of homebrewers working on a Smash Bros. DS a couple years ago until they were sent a Cease and Desist from Nintendo (as I recall, anyway). But yes, it would be very cool; we still have Jump Superstars though (the closest thing to Smash Bros. on the DS).

The game physically cant work on the DS.. The graphics and requirements of the game is too much for the DS.

Won't be on the DS.. expect it on Nintendo's next handheld... but probably not a new version.. just a semi-remake of the 64 version.

Actually the next handheld should have an updates version of Smash Bros 64 as a launch game.

You can actually buy an extension that allows you to play your N64 on the DS screens and then you will see what i mean by that it wont work..

The DS could handle a n64 remake of the game... It could do that easily, plus add wi-fi! It really could... but when you think about it, do u really want to play the 64 version? It stinks! I mean, last time I played it I sucked badly cuz everything just feels weird... No if Nintendo makes a new DS, one that could do graphics/capability that as much as lets say the GCN... Then a new smash would be a fantastic idea.

balrogs.pa said:
do i have to prove you wrong again? Super mario bro's DS. google it.
My point too, Super mario 64 ds, a huge world had extra features, more characters and levels, mini-games, and it looked better then the 64 mario

yeah

The game physically cant work on the DS.. The graphics and requirements of the game is too much for the DS.

Really though. come on, he never said super smash brothers BRAWL. that wouldn't fit with all the things it has in it and graphics. but a super smash BROTHERS can.theres a huge difference.

it would work, a remake or super smash 64 or that type of game would work fine........ But I would rather wait for Nintendo DS 2, and a game closer to melee then the 64 smash

balrogs.pa said:
they would never make a nintendo DS 2. so all nintendo DS games are kinda only playable on the ds. along with the wii.
What? Why would they never make a DS 2? They went from Gameboy to Gameboy Color to Gameboy advance.... Why not a DS graphic update?

Back