Super Smash Bros DS?

^^^^^^^^^
Thank u! There is no reason why the game wouldn't work....
Controls are there.... graphics are there..... it would work.... PERIOD!

i think some of the touch screen game play would be really fun for ssb ds like if you grabbed some one you should get to draw a line in any direction and that would be where you threw them. but the graphics of the game would look like the old 64 graphics and it would take me a while to get use to them

not really, the ds can make some pretty great graphics.
why make a great game with some of the greatest graphics and physic's i've seen. on the ds which compared to all your notes would mean it would make the game a humiliation and the physic's would be 'out of wack'.

Then again i don't see that happening. and martino, if i can play halo 3 super mario galaxy and other great graphic games, how come i still play (Frequently) super mario 64? i need about 60 more stars..

but thats you for me i can go from insanley good graphics to 2d but for some reason i just cant play ssb 64 i dont know why ive tried like 40 times but im guna keep trying. everything on the screen looks like a giant blur

If they made a DS remake of the first one with more courses it would be fine with me. As long as they dont try to make it better than brawl.

bamblakopz said:
What? Why would they never make a DS 2? They went from Gameboy to Gameboy Color to Gameboy advance.... Why not a DS graphic update?
its not going to happen thay are gonna come out with a new idea NOTHING like the ds and way better and it not gonna be called ds 2

printsmoney.gif

who cares if it isnt going to happen. its just fun to imagine if it did. and if it one day does come out it will feel all the sweeter.

kronau said:
its not going to happen thay are gonna come out with a new idea NOTHING like the ds and way better and it not gonna be called ds 2

printsmoney.gif
Its obviously not gonna be called DS 2, but If I know Nintendo, they will make another DS before they make something totally new...

martino said:
who cares if it isnt going to happen. its just fun to imagine if it did. and if it one day does come out it will feel all the sweeter.
true true

Brawl on the DS would be fun but I Dont think its going to happen. And if it did happen what would the controlls be like?

Back