Super Smash Bros DS?

TiwazTyrsfist said:
Okay, so, how exactly is that a confirmation of a DS2?

Nintendo said, basically, 'No, we have no plans to do a DS redesign.'

That sounds like the exact opposite of confirmation to me. Sounds a bit more like squashing a rumor...

Owned.

@ Drakonan: B button- jump, X button- special move, Y button- normal attack, A button- taunt, R button- block, L button- grab, up button- the thing were you jump up and start doing that blinking thing when you press R or L on the GC while in the air, Left & right buttons move, down button- duck, R or L button while moving- dodge in the left or right direction when you press either the left and right button, Pick up item- use the stylus and tap on the item on the screen or pick it up by pressing Y and throwing it by pressing Y.

There you go.

Ok Just to clearify what i was saying in the first few posts.(i couldnt fight back beause i was on my wii and it was way too much typing:lol:)

The DS is more powerful than the N64 in certain areas. But the N64 is still more powerful than the DS in certain areas though.
Some of those areas in the N64 were capable of running Smash Bros 64. While the DS cannot run the game because it doesnt have as powerful sections. I read a 2 page summary of how the DS counldnt run Smash Bros 64 becuase of hardware issues on NSiders before it was closed down. But i tested his theories myself and they were true. If you buy an adapter for the DS so it can be used as a TV for your N64 you can see that the images are extremly laggy and choppy and not as good as the N64's potiental.
So Nintnedo would have to remake the game because of this and they couldnt keep it the exact same.
Im guessig this will be a launch title of the Next Handheld system.

Controls would work... whether it is the styuls or buttons, (Which they should make both and then have the option for whatever u want)

n64 ds version plus third party plus third party
yes please
and also the ds games' graphics must be improving over the course of time

MikemasterM1 said:
look at super mario 64 ds then tell me you wouldn't be able to play any type of smash bros on it.
i agree

laderer5 said:
The game physically cant work on the DS.. The graphics and requirements of the game is too much for the DS.
Not the N64 version

That was a kickass game.

^^^^^^
off topic......
waluigi is ugly and weird.... no offense.... luigi is way better

bamblakopz said:
^^^^^^
off topic......
waluigi is ugly and weird.... no offense.... luigi is way better
Nope. Waluigi is teh pwnx0r!

worlddomvo6.jpg

I don't think I could play this on the DS. Not that it couldn't be put on the DS, I'm sure the 64 version could easily be ported. I just don't think I could do it due to the limited vision (how small the screen is) alone. I guess it wouldn't be horribly different, just different then its console predecessors.

But, hell, who am I kidding, I would buy it. It could be the greatest selling game ever (due to the fact that a ton of more DS's have been sold then Wii's).

Last edited:
Back