Super Smash Bros DS?

thanks wa.............< my name) ill add you to
yay 100th post yippie anyways imm going to bed and ill add ya code be fore i do so cya

Luigi man said:
thanks wa.............< my name) ill add you to
yay 100th post yippie anyways imm going to bed and ill add ya code be fore i do so cya
Bye. I think we've spammed this thread to the ground anyway :lol:

I'm still thinking about Mario 64 DS
How long was it between the release of Mario 64 and Smash Bros N64

Mario 64 came out in 1996
Smash bros 63 came out in 1999
But really not much graphical difference....

so frummage, how sad r u that waluigi is only an assist trophy in the game... to bad Nintendo doesn't think Waluigi is that great.... lol jk

bamblakopz said:
so frummage, how sad r u that waluigi is only an assist trophy in the game... to bad Nintendo doesn't think Waluigi is that great.... lol jk
I'm not sad at all. Waluigi being playable would ruin the game.

He is far too powerful, all you would need to do is press A and he would instantly obliterate everyone :yesnod:

I think Nintendo should make a WHOLE WarioWare that takes the mickey out of video game characters (reference to the halo+Waluigi pic) like the mini game on SM

sorabrawl said:
I think Nintendo should make a WHOLE WarioWare that takes the mickey out of video game characters (reference to the halo+Waluigi pic)
I made the Halo pic though, so I would get royalty payments :lol:

FRuMMaGe said:
I'm not sad at all. Waluigi being playable would ruin the game.

He is far too powerful, all you would need to do is press A and he would instantly obliterate everyone :yesnod:
lol.... y isn't he that God-ish in Strikers then?

FRuMMaGe said:
He is. You haven't played me yet :yesnod:
lol.... face me then! :ciappa: (to bad I suck cuz I just got the game... give me a few weeks... :D lol)

bamblakopz said:
lol.... face me then! :ciappa: (to bad I suck cuz I just got the game... give me a few weeks... :D lol)
Do you live in Europe?

Back