Superman Vs Spiderman

Darkprinny said:
Arthur1.JPG

Arthur ?

Thats the guy..

Another great super hero...well not actually a super hero...he was around wwe for a bit...

S.H.I.T

Super Hero In Training

f*ck superman. peter is also smart as hell so he would already know about supermans weakness and just use it on him. a damn rock can stop superman. spidermans weakness is the people he loves. but thats like ONE of every super hero's weakness.

ssbb_lover said:
SPIDERMAN (look at my freakin sig...)

Superman is too good, he's too amazing. I heard that they stopped producing comics of him because he gained too many super powers and he was too ultimate. At one point, he even gained the power to go back in time, meaning he could stop a crime before it ever happened, TOO GOOD.

Spidey's got that edge. He has that bad/dark side to him, more tragedy as well as humor. Superman is a perfect dork that calls putting on a little pair of reading glasses and a suit, a disguise. There's actually a chance that Spidey could lose...that keeps you watching. Superman is always going to win and you know it, that why he was so popular during war time, people needed a hero that couldn't be beat by anyone, an invincible hero that always one. That's not what people want these days.

If it was a fight between the two, of course superman would win, but that's just not a fair fight since he's invincible. That's why Spidey's is punk ass and Superman is an ass.
Now this guy knows what he's talking about! :thumbsup: ^^^^^^

peter is also smart as hell so he would already know about supermans weakness and just use it on him. a damn rock can stop superman. spidermans weakness is the people he loves. but thats like ONE of every super hero's weakness.

Peter is also vulnerable to aging, death, being shot, hit, stabbed, poisoned, etc the list goes on. Superman will never die however Spiderman can...

Although Spiderman is still greater than Superman in my opinion.

I think it would have been better if the question was who is better Batman or Spiderman..

Both have the same weaknesses etc..

Syntax said:
Peter is also vulnerable to aging, death, being shot, hit, stabbed, poisoned, etc the list goes on. Superman will never die however Spiderman can...

I think it would have been better if the question was who is better Batman or Spiderman..

That's my point, and that's a good idea. :)

HAHAHA spiderman. Superman sucks, hes just to super. He only has basicly one weakness, theres no point in anything. Every plot revolves around a bad guy obtaining kryptonite. As for spiderman, his stories are interesting because he is vulnerable to a lot of things, one thing in particular that is found in his stories and not superman is love . Peter is always wraped up in love traingles that affect his actions, superman just flys around blasting crap to bits, and he dies about every 20 issues.

Syntax said:

superman can die and he can age as well. looks like someone only knows about what the cartoons say. hell how cant superman get old but he is a grown man? he wasnt born grown which mean he ages.

if you get some kryptonite superman is as good as dead. he can be shot stabbed all that jazz with the help of kryptonite.

how can spiderman get shot with a spider sense and speed?

the only way spiderman gets in a jam its cause someone messes with his family and friends. other than that you cant get some rock near him and he breaks down like a lil ***** like superman.

Robertking1123 said:
superman can die and he can age as well. looks like someone only knows about what the cartoons say. hell how cant superman get old but he is a grown man? he wasnt born grown which mean he ages.

if you get some kryptonite superman is as good as dead. he can be shot stabbed all that jazz with the help of kryptonite.

how can spiderman get shot with a spider sense and speed?

the only way spiderman gets in a jam its cause someone messes with his family and friends. other than that you cant get some rock near him and he breaks down like a lil ***** like superman.
Wow, looks like someone doesn't think before they speak.

Aging is brought about by the wearing down of tissue in the body. Since Superman heals incredibly fast (there are several accounts of this) Superman is ageless.

Spiderman has super spidey sense, sure, but his vision isn't always in slow mo, he would have to watch everyone talk at .001mph "H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-!!!!!!"....

He can only use it when he has the energy, like all of his powers, unlike Superman. Superman can be near death (sometimes even when kryptonite is involved, but 80% not) and still use his laser vision, etc. Spiderman runs off of actual human energy, he has the same energy as a fit adult. Spiderman is much more susceptible to attacks. Superman is missing A LOT of things Spiderman has, Spiderman is missing NOTHING Superman has.

Superman has no basis, it's just go kill the bad guy and look like an uptight super *****. Spiderman has awesome dialog, better suit, cooler moves, and amazing plots.

meh, you mean USED to have amazing plots..... All American comics have gone down the crapper, only to be taken over by japanese manga.... No comment on that situation.....

Brawny said:
meh, you mean USED to have amazing plots..... All American comics have gone down the crapper, only to be taken over by japanese manga.... No comment on that situation.....
Well that's what I mean, the old cartoon/comic plots, current movies (generally based on previously made plots), etc. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Wow, looks like someone doesn't think before they speak.

Aging is brought about by the wearing down of tissue in the body. Since Superman heals incredibly fast (there are several accounts of this) Superman is ageless.

so you are telling me that superman has never died? i know what im talking about. i basing it off of the comics. and i know damn well superman dies more than once. how is superman ageless? he grew up from a boy to a man. so now that he is a man, he just stays that way? plus if doesnt age why does he later get grey hair? did he die it for the effect?

ssbb_lover said:
Spiderman has super spidey sense, sure, but his vision isn't always in slow mo, he would have to watch everyone talk at .001mph "H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-!!!!!!"....

thats a power that he has. it can be turned on and off. if your talking about the movie then you should know that was just the way it was introduced in the movie. he couldnt control it. it just happened and he adapted. later in the movie he controls the slo mo power.

ssbb_lover said:
He can only use it when he has the energy, like all of his powers, unlike Superman. Superman can be near death (sometimes even when kryptonite is involved, but 80% not) and still use his laser vision, etc. Spiderman runs off of actual human energy, he has the same energy as a fit adult. Spiderman is much more susceptible to attacks. Superman is missing A LOT of things Spiderman has, Spiderman is missing NOTHING Superman has..

superman sometimes uses the sun energy like he was birdman or something.
biiiiiiiird maaaannnnnnn.
i dont agree with that fit adult comment. a fit adult cant lift half the stuff spiderman does. a fit adult cant lift a car and not strain to wear its hurts and just give up. a fit adult couldnt take a punch from doc ock.

ssbb_lover said:
Superman has no basis, it's just go kill the bad guy and look like an uptight super *****. Spiderman has awesome dialog, better suit, cooler moves, and amazing plots.
no agrument here. spiderman has to decide stuff. like he could kill the lizard but then he would kill doc conners.
superman only has enemies that are no relation or non friends. so its easy for supe to beat up people.

Robertking1123 said:
so you are telling me that superman has never died? i know what im talking about. i basing it off of the comics. and i know damn well superman dies more than once. how is superman ageless? he grew up from a boy to a man. so now that he is a man, he just stays that way? plus if doesnt age why does he later get grey hair? did he die it for the effect?
Of course he's died. :/ But, that's the point, he comes back to life. Immortality much?
Robertking1123 said:
thats a power that he has. it can be turned on and off. if your talking about the movie then you should know that was just the way it was introduced in the movie. he couldnt control it. it just happened and he adapted. later in the movie he controls the slo mo power.
I know, that's what I was saying. :p
Robertking1123 said:
superman sometimes uses the sun energy like he was birdman or something.
biiiiiiiird maaaannnnnnn.
Uhh, exactly. Spidey can't just pull out a spare spider, have it bite him and tah-dah! He's rejuvenated!
i dont agree with that fit adult comment. a fit adult cant lift half the stuff spiderman does. a fit adult cant lift a car and not strain to wear its hurts and just give up. a fit adult couldnt take a punch from doc ock.
No, no. You mis-understood me. You may still disagree, but I meant he has the stamina of a fit adult. Like how fast he becomes weary. I wasn't talking about his physical features. This is opposed to Superman, where he has ridiculous stamina, for example. In one episode he gets trapped in a realm with Wonder Woman and fights bad guys for 1000 years (yes, one-thousand), for some reason I don't think Spidey could accomplish such a feat.
no agrument here. spiderman has to decide stuff. like he could kill the lizard but then he would kill doc conners.
superman only has enemies that are no relation or non friends. so its easy for supe to beat up people.
That's a MUCH better way of explaining. :p GJ.

I think it's time for some DC v. DC and Marvel V. Marvel..... Marvel > DC and it will always win in every thread....

Spider-Man all the way. Why? Because of his costume, agility and abilities, much more original than Superman although Superman came out in the '60s while Spider-Man came in the 70s.

Back