Superman Vs Spiderman

Brawny said:
I think it's time for some DC v. DC and Marvel V. Marvel..... Marvel > DC and it will always win in every thread....
A
M
E
N

Marvel owns DC all day long.

ssbb_lover said:
....Better than Spiderman?
Dont get me wrong, i love spiderman no matter what stakes are (hmmm. what do stakes got to do with this..anyways) but since i've been watching superman ever since i was child just like batman, i dont know whether who is better even though i did say superman....Spiderman or Superman a very hard desicion for me!:frown2:

i know this game called mugen that lets you play with all your characters. it has spiderman, superman, batman, scorpion. popeye,fat albert, the list goes on and on. its really fun. its like the marvel vs capom game but just about every charater you could think of.

anyone else played this game?

Syntax said:
Thats the guy..

Another great super hero...well not actually a super hero...he was around wwe for a bit...

S.H.I.T

Super Hero In Training

He was a accountant at the star of the seirs
His battle cry
"Not in the face not in the face"

Robertking1123 said:
i know this game called mugen that lets you play with all your characters. it has spiderman, superman, batman, scorpion. popeye,fat albert, the list goes on and on. its really fun. its like the marvel vs capom game but just about every charater you could think of.

anyone else played this game?

mugen is a fighter maker game, kinda like RPG maker. I want it, its pretty cool!! :)

SUPERMAN ROCKS!!!! he would simply piss all over that spider pussy!!! no offense meant but there is a reason that he is called "Superman"... he's super.... what has parker got? spider stuff... hmmmmm let me think... invulnerable or string out of your wrists.... heat\xray\microscopic vision - speed - strength - super breath... not needing to breath for long periods of time... photographic memory and oh yeah FLIGHT!!!! or spidey senses....

MWUHAHAHAHAHA oh man sometimes it hurts being this right... its not about the creators/animators or stories its about the character, there abilities and coolness!!!

Although i do prefer the spiderman films... how cool are they????!!!
i got hopes for a better superman... hopes they are though!

jaffa1980 said:
SUPERMAN ROCKS!!!! he would simply piss all over that spider pussy!!! no offense meant but there is a reason that he is called "Superman"... he's super.... what has parker got? spider stuff... hmmmmm let me think... invulnerable or string out of your wrists.... heat\xray\microscopic vision - speed - strength - super breath... not needing to breath for long periods of time... photographic memory and oh yeah FLIGHT!!!! or spidey senses....

MWUHAHAHAHAHA oh man sometimes it hurts being this right... its not about the creators/animators or stories its about the character, there abilities and coolness!!!

Ya...thanks for that...it's already been clarified that Superman would kill Spidey's ass in a FIGHT. This isn't Superman vs Spiderman in a fight, it's Superman vs Spiderman in a popularity contest. Spiderman own Superman in coolness, dialog, suit, appearance, everything you can think of that doesn't involve a fight. Plus, Spidey's powers are much more creative, Superman's are so general. Flying, x-ray vision, heat vision, super speed, super strength....opposed to swinging through cities on webs, scaling walls, super limber and skilled acrobatics. I prefer the latter, though I would like the x-ray vision....

:)

jaffa1980 said:

yea he is super up until the krytonite is near his ass then he is just a super pussy.:hand:

Robertking1123 said:
yea he is super up until the krytonite is near his ass then he is just a super pussy.:hand:

Yeah i just cant argue the point in that lmao
:mad2:

Back