The answerless questions

Jaylar

The one who is one
May 1, 2007
Seattle, WA
Wii Online Code
5659-7990-6562-7139
Just out of curiosity I suppose I wonder how many different answerless questions there are which in itself I suppose is one of them already. It might be fun to see what people suggest as an A/Q. (answerless question)

So aside from the first obvious A/Q I'll ask, If time is a fiction created by man but governed by the rotation of the planet, then if the planet stood still would time stop?

You can try to answer any of the ones that are posted but I'm curious about what peoples A/Q are.

Why is there brail writing on the drive through Bank teller stands?

lol I love that one
If toast always lands buttered-side down and a cat always lands on its feet, what would happen if you duct taped a piece of buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it.
(I've thought long and hard on this one and...
The cat would land in a backbend with its feet on the ground but the toast would be touching the ground as well. It's hard to describe but that's the best I could do
)

No...At least that's what my little 2 year old sister told me.

how come when you share your opinion its putting your two cents in, but then as the saying goes its "a penny for your thoughts"?

There are two trains coming towards each other. One going at 250 MPH on a normal track. The other is coming at 400 MPH on a flaming track. What color is the man's shirt?

Compliments to Kiraownsurmom (Dj) :lol:

Back