The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

Wait what is G&W final?

Heres a few things i found out by watching it...
Zelda is most likely going to turn evil in SSE (Possesed Zelda picture)
Possesed Zelda is most likey going to be a costume for Zelda.
Master Hand is most likely leading the assault on the Good Guys.
Each character is going to be teamed up with another and meet up eventually with all the good guys and fight the whole lot of bad guys in a final battle.

1201606859663.jpg

Game and Watch's final.

nic7 said:
1201606859663.jpg

Game and Watch's final.

Looks pretty freaky:lol: But do we know what it does??

My guess is that it spits ink at people and does very little (if at all any) dmg. Then they are stuck in place for roughly 6 seconds or so and you can beat on them with G&W.

have you played the octopus game for mr. game and watch? the octopus is above you(for half the time) and you have to dodge the tentacles that the octopus stretches out, i'm guessing it'll be the same as his fsa, he'll stick out the tentacles

That'll be very interesting for his final smash...Plus all the fun of hitting people with giant tentacles.:lol:

the good: great veterans returning, lucario, awesome bosses (Ridley looks awesome) and a seemingly awesome story
the bad: are those all the characters? seems like a lot of the secret ones were actually unconfirmed veterans, except for Lucario, Toon Link and Rob[ot] (I think that's all).
the ugly: um....clones? Ness and Falco seem waaay too similar to Lucas and Fox so far. There's also Toon Link and Ganondorf, who so far aren't shown to have a completely different moveset.
uglier: why does metroid have 1 representative and starfox 2 (maybe 3)?

anax4aero said:
the good: great veterans returning, lucario, awesome bosses (Ridley looks awesome) and a seemingly awesome story
the bad: are those all the characters? seems like a lot of the secret ones were actually unconfirmed veterans, except for Lucario, Toon Link and Rob[ot] (I think that's all).
the ugly: um....clones? Ness and Falco seem waaay too similar to Lucas and Fox so far. There's also Toon Link and Ganondorf, who so far aren't shown to have a completely different moveset.
uglier: why does metroid have 1 representative and starfox 2 (maybe 3)?

because star fox has recurring characters that would make good brawlers

mushroomedmario said:
no he's like the only character's that has yet to be revealed, him,toon link, ROB and wolf(who hasn't been leaked at all)

With the lack of a wolf leak, I wonder if the online is good.. (Maybe our leaker got caught up playing and quit playing SSE)

Back