The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

Krystal>Wolf but it doesnt matter. As long as it isnt Slippy...

JLU51396 said:
I just figured out the last character in the roster.

It has to be someone from the Starfox series, because if you look, if Wolf or Krystal appeared under Falco it would push Lucario to the right which is under the Pokemon series, and Lucario would push Ness under Ike and Ness would push Sonic under Snake which is the 3rd party row, and Sonic would push Bowser on the very bottom row directly under Peach with the Mario series, which would then push Wario directly under Yoshi which is under the Mario Series also, and Wario would push Toon Link directly under Ganondorf which is directly under Legend of Zeld series, and that would push R.O.B. directly under Ice Climbers with series' with only one character in the game, then that moves Olimar directly under Dedede in the kirby series (but that has no significant to my theory) and that pushes captain Falcon under Wolf or Krystal in the starfox (this also is insignificant to my theory), which pushes Jigglypuff directly under Lucario in the Pokemon Series, and that pushes Lucas directly under Ness in the Mother 3 series, and finally that moves the random character at the very bottom left corner.

if you could understand that, because I'm sure it's hard to understand. The last character is Krystal or Wolf for anyone that doesn't already know.

That...actually makes pretty perfect sense. If the series went in rows, and the new character was a Starfox character, it would push bowser into mario's row, Toon Link into Zelda's row, Lucario into Pokemon's row, Lucas into Ness's row, and the Starfox's row would be aligned. Except for the single character series (Sonic,Snake,IC's,Olimar,ect.) , it makes perfect sense.

EXCEPT! Except if the other character was from Captain Falcon's series, then it would be aligned! Either way, your theory with the rows makes great sense.

well if it's true that the final roster is 35 characters on the screen, i beleieve it. It doesn't seem like much but all those 35 characters plus zero suit samus is 36 and sheik is 37 plus charizard, ivysaur, and squirtle that equals exactly 40 characters (which is what sakurai said he would have on there) but there was a picture with bomberman in there as well so maybe 36?:shocked:

mm...I have a gut feeling we'll need to play SSE more than once to truly complete it. Also, it feels like there is more.

guess we'll have to wait and see.

anax4aero said:
mm...I have a gut feeling we'll need to play SSE more than once to truly complete it. Also, it feels like there is more.

guess we'll have to wait and see.

yeah looks that way too
i guess it's because of the different paths you take(i.e. choosing which princesses to save)

Sorry if this stuff has been posted a million times, but I've been gone all day and I need to catch up. So...
  • CFalcon is confirmed
  • G&W confirmed
  • Ganondorf confirmed
  • Ridley as a boss, but not as a character (yet)
  • Marth confirmed
  • Falco confirmed
  • G&W's FS confirmed
  • Windwaker Ganondorf as a boss
  • Windwaker Link confirmed as a playable character
  • Some type of "good characters turning evil" in SSE mode
  • Lucario confirmed (officially)
  • Ness confirmed
  • R.O.B. confirmed
  • Martial Arts looking guy confirmed (?)

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
It's Cause Zelda Is More Badass Than Peach...

yeah but peach is more hawt

ssbb_lover said:
Sorry if this stuff has been posted a million times, but I've been gone all day and I need to catch up. So...
  • CFalcon is confirmed
  • G&W confirmed
  • Ganondorf confirmed
  • Marth confirmed
  • Falco confirmed
  • G&W's FS confirmed
  • Ness confirmed
  • R.O.B. confirmed

false, the picture of him was just him as a trophy in the gallery

mushroomedmario said:
yeah but peach is more hawt

Point Taken... :lol:

*hides in corner*

ssbb_lover said:
  • CFalcon is confirmed
  • G&W confirmed
  • Ganondorf confirmed
  • Marth confirmed
  • Falco confirmed
  • G&W's FS confirmed
  • Ness confirmed
  • R.O.B. confirmed

Uhm... I Haven't Heard About WW Ganondorf As Boss, Or Te "Martial Arts Guy"...

Other Than That... Yeah. I Think So.

It's sad to say, but I don't think Ridley is playable. I mean, there is the outside chance that they could resize Ridley from the SSE to multiplayer, but I highly doubt it.

CFalcon is confirmed
G&W confirmed
Ganondorf confirmed
Ridley as a boss, but not as a character (yet)
Marth confirmed
Falco confirmed
G&W's FS confirmed
Windwaker Ganondorf as a boss
Windwaker Link confirmed as a playable character
Some type of "good characters turning evil" in SSE mode
Lucario confirmed (officially)
Ness confirmed
R.O.B. confirmed
Martial Arts looking guy confirmed (?)

Yep, pretty much.

Some more stages