The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

Nice! Looks like a big damage stage.

Well, I'm not gonna say that I'm not disappointed at all...
I don't know if this is TRULY the full roster though, why would there only be 5 new secret characters?

GigaRidley said:
Well, I'm not gonna say that I'm not disappointed at all...
I don't know if this is TRULY the full roster though, why would there only be 5 new secret characters?
Yeah same, how many unlockables were there in melee?

there is one thing i cant see hapening....there calling cel-shaded link toon link.....uhmm wdf?

what do you mean...it says toon link on the pictures of like gameplay dsnt it?

ooh yeah i acctualy posted it like at the same exact time...why not young link or "the wind waker"

Sakurai also said that about 65% of the secret characters wer going to be unlocked via the subspace emissary. I'm pretty sure most of the characters they've shown are one's we've seen in SSE. Could this list simply be the characters you unlock in SSE, and not in the other modes?

ssbbroster3.jpg

Hey look, found something interesting. If you look at it, the top three rows are exactly the same size. The last row is a bit smaller. And its been confirmed that as you unlock characters, they will slide into the roster. If you added another char to the bottom, it would be exactly the same size as the top three. Add another and the Random would be moved to the bottom, which is where its shown in E3 and other stuff.

So theres room for 1-2 more right?

Back