The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

I think that is probably the final roster.... They would have to shrink the characters cause it would interefere with the character picutres at the bottom.

I think that is enough for brawl. Plus i hope they have it so you can download new character and (i wish) gamemodes. That would make Brawl live on for several years from now.

well im acctualy a little upset i was hopeing for upwards of 45 but thts not exactly realistic now is it?

I just figured out the last character in the roster.

It has to be someone from the Starfox series, because if you look, if Wolf or Krystal appeared under Falco it would push Lucario to the right which is under the Pokemon series, and Lucario would push Ness under Ike and Ness would push Sonic under Snake which is the 3rd party row, and Sonic would push Bowser on the very bottom row directly under Peach with the Mario series, which would then push Wario directly under Yoshi which is under the Mario Series also, and Wario would push Toon Link directly under Ganondorf which is directly under Legend of Zeld series, and that would push R.O.B. directly under Ice Climbers with series' with only one character in the game, then that moves Olimar directly under Dedede in the kirby series (but that has no significant to my theory) and that pushes captain Falcon under Wolf or Krystal in the starfox (this also is insignificant to my theory), which pushes Jigglypuff directly under Lucario in the Pokemon Series, and that pushes Lucas directly under Ness in the Mother 3 series, and finally that moves the random character at the very bottom left corner.

if you could understand that, because I'm sure it's hard to understand. The last character is Krystal or Wolf for anyone that doesn't already know.

Most of us knew that it was gonna be between them but not everyone knows that yet.

well i mean sakuri spoke about how suprised wed be witht he new charicters but maby he ment suprised in the bad way?

if it was up to me to choose star wolf or krystal i would chose wolf i lkie him better but its not up to me :nonod:

The 35 character theory might not be correct, in the japanese magazine Coro Coro they said that the Pokemon Trainer would be counted three characters and not one, same with Zeld and Shiek, So that would make the character roster 39.

35 characters doesn't seem like a lot to me. Umm, how do people know that that's all of the characters, don't they have to unlock them? And doesn't that take a while? I think there should be more characters.

Back