The Christian religion

Ezekiel86 said:
Better ask the grandkids to put a shotgun and rocket launcher in my coffin, I'll need it when I get to the afterlife :p
I never thought about it like that. Hmm, so hell would be like Doom 3, then. Now it sounds so much more enjoyable. I wonder where I can buy the BFG?:idea: Hey, seriously, that was only a joke. I'm not Satanic either.:aureola:

warning, long post. have fun.

Case 1, the fallacy of man.

The bible was written by man. Not god. Not even Jesus. In the bible though, it is shown that Jesus disciples did not understand Jesus. He on many accounts had to set them strait about rights and wrongs. How can we trust these disciples to get gods or even Jesus teachings right? are you telling me that did not add their own spin or idea? In a simple game a telephone, the words always change. Someone will always change it by accident or on purpose.

What about before the bible. At first it was manuscripts and loose stories, but someone decided to put it into a definitive book. What about Enoch? He was left out, yet ascended to heaven without dieing. Look it up, it’s in the bible after all. You can also found that he wrote many things. Is his word more important or less important then anyone else’s in the bible? SO the people who compiled the bible, who were they? Do you know them, what they were like? What their motive was? Theirs too many places for Christianity to be botched by humans. Doesn’t it even say that no human is perfect? What part of the bible did god write? None. Jesus? None. We know all too well how quick Jesus disciples were to judge others, to make mistakes, to be rash, to be ready to kill, and control and destroy.

Take Lilithe for example. Adams first wife. She wanted to be on top. Adam and god were like... heck no. so she escapes, becomes a demon, and god creates women 2.0 (out of Adams rib no less). If you look around in Jewish writing (old testament came from Jewish writings), you shale find this to be true. Why is this not in the bible? Its pretty darn important if any of its true, is it not? So why leave it out? Why leave out Enoch, who explains much of the inner workings of heaven?

Case 2 Trinity of god

What is god? Is god all knowing, all loving and all powerful? If this is a good we can ascribe too, then theirs a major problem having this kind of thing in our world.

If good is all knowing, the future is predetermined. How are we to have free will? If we have no free will, it matters not what we do or say or believe, because what’s going to happen has already been deemed and carved in stone. Let’s say we do have free will, well then god is not all knowing. The future is not written and by not being all knowing, He can be wrong at times.

If we did not have free will, why are we not happy? A lack of free will means that god is cruel because we suffer. It’s out of our control to give ourselves happiness, and out of our control to love god, so why does he punish us so? It must be the he is cruel and unjust.

And for those that feel that it’s because god has limitation and that’s why we suffer, then god is not all powerful and that means we can kill god.

Case 3. The pentagram

The pentagram is much older then the bible. It is a star with 5 points. Recently it has been shown upside-down to represent Lucifer, but the old star with its fifth point raised towards the sky is very old and not evil. It represents 4 points. Earth wind water fire. The typical elements of almost any religion now and gone. Even the bible and god prescribe to the pentagram digest. God is of these 4 elements (again Jewish trumps Christian by date, and they only differ by seeing Jesus as gods sun). So Jesus you say? Well his name dates back to these four elements pulse a 5th element (see a trend in Hollywood and games... this is old old ideas, just reborn over and over) this element is shin or spirit. Jesus is god with spirit in way. So Christian is derived from the pentagram. Even the Star of David is related to the pentagram. It is earth wind water fire order chaos, and in the center is sprit.

Christianity has too much baggage in my opinion. Its like drinking pop when waters is all you need +(earth wind fire)… hehehe.

Basically Christianity is like Jew2 the movie. First you have to know about Jewish people before one can understand the bible, and what it really is.. At the time of its writing, the culture that could understand it out of the box was common place, but I do not think we live in a culture that can understand what was written, in the bible, at least not with reading the versions that came before. Many people use Christianity for hate. They say they are Christians, and that they are following the will of god. You say they are not. They say you are not. Seems to me, the lines are not so clear. If the people that wield the sword of god fused with hate was a minority, it wouldn’t be so difficult to say Christianity was a meaningful realign, but they are slowly becoming the majority. If you (who ever you are) profess that you are a true Christian of that of love, or spirit, you must cast away those who would drag you along with them, on thier trip to hell.

For clarity this is not a flame, but it is biased, as much as everything else in this world is.

Don’t be offended by these images. I think its funny, and you have to laugh at yourself once an a while right?

http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/bible-warning-label.jpg

The names in this flash file are real, I checked them out. The end just goes to show how reused the 5 elements are and how they have made it into our culture. It’s funny too. Don’t take it too lightly though, but its hard not too. IF you look up the names it gives, you actually do find a lot. The video sometimes messes up.
http://unfunnytruthjesus.ytmnd.com/

http://www.crossroads.wild.net.au/libp.htm
a start

*edit, i fixed some spelling, and some words i left out*

Last edited:
NateTheGreat said:
I never thought about it like that. Hmm, so hell would be like Doom 3, then. Now it sounds so much more enjoyable. I wonder where I can buy the BFG?:idea: Hey, seriously, that was only a joke. I'm not Satanic either.:aureola:

LOL :D Even so I'd ben happy in a Doom II-esque hell, I wouldn't mind spending my eternity looking for a few switches, opening doors and finding weapons in the most unlikely places :p nah seriously, I love everything about that game :D

Famuos reigon girl
Amy Lee from evenesance
Still a virgin waiting for mr right

On the subect of hell
Your album covers lie (curse you Maiden)
And thats where im going anyway (unfinshed busnes)

Last edited:
good post White-Wolf. im in kinda a rush right now so i cant write up a comeback for some of the thinks you said right now (most of them i dont think i have a comeback for but then again, im only 17. i havent had the chance to learn everything their is about Christianity and the Bible. oh and before i go, who says christians are all one minded. the only things i cant do (well shouldnt do because no one is stoping me) that a non christian cant do is get compleatly wasted (but i can drink), have sex before marrage (reduced chance of Aids. besides i would rather wait for the right person insted of doing 1 night stands) or use artificial stimulants (aka drugs). im sure there is more but i feel pretty darn free and not like im part of the "collective"

Meh gods are not real
If so where are they the worlds pritty fooked up at the moment

Yes the bible was written by man, but they were chosen by god and under his guidance. Jesus also knew what he was doing when he choose his disciples and was sure they would carry out his will correctly, this is because i have full faith in jesus and he knew what he was doing. he even knew judas would betray him and get him crucified so he would die for us. this was all part of gods plan. and i to am just 21 and still have so many questions about christianity but i know this is true when i accepted jesus to be my lord and savior ive felt the holy spirit inside me. its made me a stronger person than i am today. of course we all screw up every now and then because we are human but jesus forgives us when we ask him to and gets us back on the right track. Oh and that thing about Enoch ascending to heaven without dieing, its called being raptured. look it up. Its god, he can do whatever he wants. Please understand that things were also harsher back then because the was before he sacrificed his son Jesus to bear the burden of our sins. How can knowing the future take away free will? All that means is that he knows how we will end up using our gift of free will. Lets say that i go into the future and see what becomes of you then i got back in my time knowing the choices you will make and not interfering. Is that taking away free will? The statement about god isnt all knowing because we have free will doesnt add up. He knows but lets us make our own choices and we be judged one day from this. If he wants to punish us then he is very just in doing so because all man have sinned. We are sparred thanks to Jesus. That statement about being able to kill god just sounds silly. And what you mentioned about the pentagram really didnt make to much sense to me. I would write more but i got to go to class. God Bless :aureola:

You can also thank him for some class rock
IM on a high way to hellllllllllllll

And im going dddddddddddddoooooooown all the wayyyyyy

Religion will be the end of us!!
We have fears so we say oh noes im not comfortable about dieying (for some reason i forgot how to spell) so we go i want to believe that something good happens when i die so to save yourself from fears you turn to an aleged higher being to answer your question and make you feel safe!! blah

If I leave here tomorow will you still remember me
Im as free as a bird now da de da do dede do
"solo"

if its not the luiteral word of god (the bible)...then does God expect people to write down their interpretations and send it out in books? Why are there so many interpretations of the first true bible? u know that there WAS a true bible right? the first bible was the true bible. so you're saying to change things according to interpretation? change the true books words and make it your own based on personal interpretations and opinion? why not have just one true book (since theres only one true way, not many ways since the "true" way is the only one thats true and right) and keep other interpretaions to yourself? y dont u follow the book the way you want to, not the ways others want to...dont change arou the scriptures to make the religion sound more exciting or put it into yor own words! of course, its all right to write down your interpretation of the bible down on a piece paper--this isnt restricted, but it went as far down as to people picking up different versions of the bible, claiming it the true bible, and following different interpretations and not their own. A true scripture is a scripture with nothing EVER changed; this way, everything, every rule and ideas remains the same and doesnt change because then your religion was wrong before the change, and your religion is the true religion isnt it? (the religion u r is because u believe that thats the true religion, obviously)

is this not a corrupt way of thinking (changing bibles around and the whole bit)? So many people realize just this small concept and this is the core reason why Christians do not reside over half (50% that is) of the world's population...only a small concept, and there are many others that corrupt the bible as well (and the Torah i should include, since the same history of the changing bible dates back with the Torah as well)

to be honest i dont see any point in trying to convince somebody that their religion is false. Faith, is what it is, believing in something without evidence and it has helped me and many others through tough times.

I dont think religion should be public outside of the people in a religion. I feel religion is a personal thing and you take what you want, i believe some things in the bible while i dont about other things. That being said you can bond with others in your religion but forcing it upon others i feel is wrong *ahem* orange walk *ahem*

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
if its not the luiteral word of god (the bible)...then does God expect people to write down their interpretations and send it out in books? Why are there so many interpretations of the first true bible? u know that there WAS a true bible right? the first bible was the true bible. so you're saying to change things according to interpretation? change the true books words and make it your own based on personal interpretations and opinion? why not have just one true book (since theres only one true way, not many ways since the "true" way is the only one thats true and right) and keep other interpretaions to yourself? y dont u follow the book the way you want to, not the ways others want to...dont change arou the scriptures to make the religion sound more exciting or put it into yor own words! of course, its all right to write down your interpretation of the bible down on a piece paper--this isnt restricted, but it went as far down as to people picking up different versions of the bible, claiming it the true bible, and following different interpretations and not their own. A true scripture is a scripture with nothing EVER changed; this way, everything, every rule and ideas remains the same and doesnt change because then your religion was wrong before the change, and your religion is the true religion isnt it? (the religion u r is because u believe that thats the true religion, obviously)

is this not a corrupt way of thinking (changing bibles around and the whole bit)? So many people realize just this small concept and this is the core reason why Christians do not reside over half (50% that is) of the world's population...only a small concept, and there are many others that corrupt the bible as well (and the Torah i should include, since the same history of the changing bible dates back with the Torah as well)
ok the original bible was written in greek. then we had king james translate the bible to be read in his way and then the wording was complicated for some to understand so then we have the NIV version so the wording is easier for others to understand. If you got all three of the bibles and compared each verse in them the would all say the same thing. Nothing was left out of the verses and nothing was added in. Now then you got people who do make up versions of the bible that mess it all up and thats from stupid people being stupid. adding things like whatever that lilith thing white wolf talked about in it. nowhere in the real bible does it say anything about adam and lilith. Another way Satan is trying to misguide people. Whether your religious or not this is just plain fact.

Last edited:
Ronan said:
to be honest i dont see any point in trying to convince somebody that their religion is false. Faith, is what it is, believing in something without evidence and it has helped me and many others through tough times.

I dont think religion should be public outside of the people in a religion. I feel religion is a personal thing and you take what you want, i believe some things in the bible while i dont about other things. That being said you can bond with others in your religion but forcing it upon others i feel is wrong *ahem* orange walk *ahem*
all god wants us to do is spread the word but if you dont want to hear it we will leave you alone. just want to give them the opportunity. just like in the exciting witch trial nate asked about that verse so i replied and that was all.

Back