The Fight For Mario's Cap

i fallow in ganons footsteaps and get sent to the sacred realm and kill him and take the hat. then i break out of the realm and fly to Pistol Star (largest known star) and put it in the center. then i take that star and cover it in Adamantium (the stuff wolverine's claws are made out of) and then throw the star into a black hole. after that i take the black hole and hire every arwing pilot to protect it. beat that!

I get kirbys special sucking power and suck all the planes and the black hole than poo the hat out then go back to Earth and put it in the presidents underpants which are sealed with metal lining and metal locks all over and the keys to find the locks are distributed to all the continents in the world.

i borrow a space ship from my frined the red ranger then i shoot missiles at your arwing pilots and they all die. i go into the black hole and try shooting missles at the star but the adamantium keeps on blocking it so i call my friend the blue ranger to help me he comes and in a suicide attempt he crashes his ship into the Adamantium and a hole opens. I grab the hat and enter a new alternate dimension rip the hat and scatter it all around that alternate universe. Each piece is guarded by infrared lasers and is in a steel ball. Those balls are guarded by jedi and those jedi are guarded by the marines, the marines are guarded by the army, and the army is guarded by a giant plasma shield. Each plasma shield is guarde by a Spartan warrior (example: Master Chief).
Beat that.
edit: damn it you guys posted before me

i kill the president and take his pants and take the cap then i give it to mario which is then stolen by sonic that runs around the world at the speed of sound

i get chuck norris to roundhouse kick sonic since nothing is faster than chuck's kicks and i take the hat and put it down her shirt:
VV
ugly_girl.jpg

i make pikmin kill her and get the hat from her (sadly, some die in the process of getting the hat:() and i make the Dahaka (Dahaka.jpg) protect it

I hack your computer and steal the image of the cap (as your password is just not good enough for me :) ) i then get yoshi who eats the picture and poos out an egg, i crack the egg and the hat is returned to its original state, i feed the hat again to yoshi and when he poos out the egg i coat it with metal sauce (yes, metal sauce....) which burns peoples hands (yes, burns peoples hands....) and chuck into mount doom!

i use those eagle things from lotr to fly down into mount doom and i throw down chuck norris to throw the egg back up to me just before he melts into gold.

i kick the egg back down yoshi's mouth and he poos out the egg and i take the egg and i put it inside a box alongside thousands of other boxes so you cant find it, beat that.

I get Mario and Luigi to bounce from box to box breaking each of them till they find it, I grab the hat and seal it in the void between dimensions

i slowly travel between dimensions and grab the hat i go to the furthest reaches of anywhere and seal the hat in an unbreakable vault that has a password and the only way to open the vault is to answer this riddle:

if yesterday is tomorrow then what is today?

~EDIT~ 300th POST woot!

Why, the day before Yesterday of course! I hide the hat in an unbreakable vault of my own, and the only way to open it is my answering my riddle

what is never wet but always dries??

Back