The Fight For Mario's Cap

i find and destroy dark samus and take the hat then i throw it into the hugest tv in the world with all games systems connected to it

i move the xbox connected to it slightly and the disc scratches and shatteres into a thousand peicesto kill all the characters and i press eject on the ps1 to get the hat out.

i then take a rocket to the stars and throw the hat in the black hole with all the ships from all sci-fi's guarding it.

I get the people and aliens from the aliens series to scare all the ships away and send mario (from galaxy) into the blackhole and throw out the hat to me, he dies.

I hide the hat into an animal crossing game (wild world) on the ds, it can only be obtained by entering the year 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.
There is then a large black gate that leads to the world.
It can only be opened by presenting a fully built nintendo wii (no time travelling, remember).
By then the world beyond is destroyed and the hat is hidden in that annoying, greedy racoons secret vault that is protected by sauron and is army. (including all ringwraiths, orcs and uruk hai)

Last edited:
since no-one has done a post here for a while, nook then adds more security.
there are 11 gates that lead to the vault guarded by saurans army. Each gate has an arena before it. The only way to open a gate is to kill/defeat the enemy(s) that is in the arena before it.
The enemies are presented in orser from gate 1-11
1.Kirby
2.Mario
3.Every heartless ever existed
4.Samus
5.Dark Samus
6. 6 million ds's with high AI and eqquiped Action replays (you need to beat them in a lap of Bowsers castle in Mario Kart DS)
7.Luigi
8. The fellowship team
9. Myamonto
10. link and dark link
11. myself (a huge marine that has every gun in the world, can mind contral and is invincible)

then nook himself turned the vault into the one ring and the only way to put it back to normal is to be the rings chosen one, like sauran (sauran must be defeated in order for this to happen)

i fart and all the army gets distracted by the smell then i take the hat and send it to tatoonine(star wars) and put it underground in the middle of the desert there

WAIT, did you read the second post?? (and first)
You need to abide by the rulz i gave.
Now try again and read before you post again

the fellowship, i mean by the fellowship in the lord of the rings movies. myamonto, (is that how you spell his name?)is the president of nintendo,( i think).

Last edited:
I steal one of the Wii’s on display at E3. After that i buy an Action Replay for my DS, and use it to enter the year 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. There I present my stolen Wii. After that, I go to the Arenas.

1. once Kirby gets one glimpse of me, he starts running
2. Mario owed me a favor from way back in Super Mario Advance, so he joins my side and comes with me.
3. I hide in the shadows when I enter the arena, so all the heartless go for Mario. I quietly proceed to the next arena.
4. I open up a can of whoop ass on Samus, and just as I’m about to destroy him he says he will help me with my quest if I spare him. I agree, and we proceed to arena 5
5. I get Samus to attack dark Samus, and while they’re locked in an eternal battle, I sneak on to the next arena.
6. I steal the all the DS’ Action Replays, and use them on my DS, I easily defeat them and continue
7. Luigi also owed me a favor from Super Mario Advance also, so he joins me.
8. I steal he ring from Frodo, and use it to go invisible, and sneak over to the next arena.
9. I offer to give Myamoto the Wii I stole from E3 back if he lets me past. He agrees, and I continue
10. Link And Dark Link are about to start attacking, but then they get in a fight about who gets to attack first, and kill each other. I finally proceed to the final arena.
11. You aim at me with one of those huge guns from The Terminator. You fire – and nothing happens. That’s when you realize you’ve got all the guns in the world, BUT NO AMMO! That gets you so freaked out, you forget about your mind control and invincibility. You run away screaming, and I go face Saurans army.

I use all those massive combos from ninety nine nights to kill his army. Then Luigi and I go after Sauran. He is no match for the two of us, and goes down in two minutes. Tops. Then I use my super awesome safe- cracking skillz to open the vault and take the cap.

I then get NASA to take me up in a spaceship, close my eyes, and drop the hat down to the earth. Even I don’t know where it is.

but then you didnt realise that i put on a tracking device on the hat before u stole it so i easily found it. Supprisingly it was on the roof of your house.:lol:

I then remove the tracking device on the hat and during my tour of the entire universe i hid it...
wait, where did i hide it???
oh well, you might as well spend eternity looking for a small useless cap.

if you can't find it, game over

(great reply cantwait4wii, but you didnt realise that samus is a SHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!:):D:)

Last edited:
I compress everything in the universe into the size of a pea except myself and one planet, i then filter everything in the universe through some special machine which recognises certain objects. It filters the cap, i REMOVE THE TRACKER DIVE :) then make the universe to its original state and i go to the 4th dimension and leave it there/ (you have to explain how u went to 4th dimension and wat was their :) )

simple, i then use my genius to create a solid tesseract by using the theory 2,4,6,8 (look it up if you must)
This illogical, unesxistent shape(to our dimesion) causes a rift in time and space (you HAVE to travel in time to get to the fourth dimension, so ill make myself an exception). I go into the rift in a protective bubble and into the fourth dimension. I see many strange 4d shapes that causes chaos in my brain, but i ignore them and use my mind power to find the only 3d shape in this wierd world(apart from myself) i quickly find that cap and leave the dimension. closing the gate forever behind me.
where i hide will come soon

i finally decide to hide it to the only place you fear it will be.
But you have a choice, to live or die forever.
I have hid it in your heart and the only way to get it out is to cut open your heart and die. It is your choice,
to leave the cap and live, or take it and die forever.
this seems a catch 24 but there is one way ill let you do it without actually dying forever
*hint, posession

Last edited:
I steal a coin from the Aztec Chest (Pirates of the Carrabein) and become the living dead get the hat out throw the coin back into the chest come back to the world of the living, then i tape the hat to my TV remote and lose it..
It could be anywhere now....

But then i had ANOTHER tracking device on it, it is sooo sercret that no one knowns where it is.
I find the remote and unstrapp the cap with my mental powers.
I then hide it in the key blade of sora, who is now somewhere in an unknown place fighting in KH3
(great reply diety link, good thinking, you gonna be the living dead forever or return that coin?)

I get an illegal copy of KH3 and blast my way through it and find where Sora is. kick his wimpy butt and then take the hat and put it into a nucler reacteor

Back