Tips on how to Actually use the timed Mines !

Mawdsley

SMG Pro
Jul 29, 2011
Preston (uk)
Wii Online Code
1627-1331-0635-8960
I unlocked the timed mines a bit ago and thought that they would be great because i go on back box alot, i dont know if its just me but ive never had a kill with them and if i do use them for destroying the black box some noob throws a grenade at the same time leaving me no time to escape blowing myself up with my own damn mines and i can never get them to stick to anyone they are cr@p so i just put high cap mag on again and just play til my eyes go square inching closer to the bloody silencer.

how would you use timed mines?

Last edited:
I always had good luck with them when destroying the BB. Throw 2 timed mines down by the box then throw 2 grenades at the box right after and they all 4 blow up for big damage.

ok but shall i use high cap mag over distraction for my sig9 class.

Yep Timed Mines are useless... There are a very few places where they work like if youre playing BB in Docks as MI6 you can run to the room and throw one under the shelves and hope your opponents run blindly through the doorway into it. Remotes Mine on the other hand are great fun for BB

There are only two things I have found useful with timed mines. The first is to destroy the black box. The other is, in conflict and on the archives map, throw them into the two main spawning points upstairs. If you do that you will get a large number of eliminations of campers or spawners. Otherwise, they are relatively useless.

I get quite a few kills now from timed mines, just recently rediscovered them!
I like them on heroes or golden gun to lob in the direction of where the action is happening.
But I do see where everyone else is coming from, probably better to have a few extra bullets than these.

Hey Mawdsley and target I just sent you both a PM, please respond thanks ya much.

As far as timed mines I have never used them EVER on either of my accounts. I just realised that too lol, over 25 days played and never touched timed mines.

Perhaps throw them somewhere and then shoot them when someone runs by? Possibly like RTM camping like some losers like to do. lol

ive seen players throw them near players and just explode em immediately

Back