The following Monday, is anybody...

I have an essay due and a midterm to take in my freshman composition II class... Sorry, but a silly video game just doesn't come before college for me.

I can play it on Sunday, no problem.

"no problem"? Shouldn't you be reviewing ur essay or studying? instead of playing this "silly video game"?

Subarnu said:
"no problem"? Shouldn't you be reviewing ur essay or studying? instead of playing this "silly video game"?
Listen here. If you've been on Wiichat for awhile, you'd know that there are many video game crazies.

Bwahahahaha!....Sorry bout that.

Subarnu said:

I intend to get all of that out of the way on Saturday... Besides the biggest problem would be not showing up to the class in the first place... The midterm really doesn't look like it's going to hard at all.

The next 2 weeks are a good thing:

-Brawl comes out
-I get to do a band tour

-Then next next week is Spring Break! All the time I need to get super good with 3 characters and murder everyone online.

While you're touring others will be training (including me)

Oh-ho, but you must know, I am already a pro with a certain Brawl character.

Hmm...[offtopic] Who were you good as Wario? [/offtopic]

Just wait Mr.Sunburn! I will beat you in brawl!

Subarnu......I call him Mr.Sunburn.

You play as teh captain Wario? I thought it would be Mario in Wario clothes.

I booked Monday off of work:ciappa:

I feel like a total dork. lol oh well.

We shall see, from what I hear Luigi only barely saved Princess Eclair. Where as Ganondorf went the whole way and captured Zelda.

Back