The following Monday, is anybody...

laderer5 said:
That monday is my birthday so im gonna have a hard time doing that....though it was my plan:lol:

it's my B-day aswell to bad i won't have the game me in australia

Im so lucky :D :D :D cause the following Monday is the beginnin of my march break even though Im leaving for new york Wednesday and going out Tuesday i'll squeeze in as much Brawl time as possible :D :D

next week are all of my exams. plus, my parents would know if I'm faking sick or not.

Getting Brawl Saturday At !2:00 Playing It All Night All Day And Then i guess il sleep and play again

Subarnu said:
We shall see, from what I hear Luigi only barely saved Princess Eclair. Where as Ganondorf went the whole way and captured Zelda.
Princess Eclair? Did Luigi go to 7-11 or something?

Well my Mom was going to let me stay home anyways I think, but there is no need as my March Break starts on that Monday, so I have plenty of time to play the game.

i might ask for the day off from work. lol, i had things to do anyways so this would just work out perfect.

~X

SSBBDerick said:
going to stay home, and act sick? I am, and was wondering how many others are, just to havea leg up pn the competition. Well if i cant fake it sick, ill *ACCIDENTLY* miss the bus:ciappa:

Won't your parents find this a little obvious?:lol:

Oh crikey Mikey!!
Dam the UK! Argh. Two months late :(
By the time i get it i'll be driven insane by hearing all the fun you guys are having. That or i'll be an expert just by reading about the game :D

i am gona try my besttt to get off of skool on monday :D

Milton.S said:
Oh crikey Mikey!!
Dam the UK! Argh. Two months late :(
By the time i get it i'll be driven insane by hearing all the fun you guys are having. That or i'll be an expert just by reading about the game :D

We haven't got a release date. For all we know PAL has cancelled us getting Brawl.

Back