The following Monday, is anybody...

I'm not skipping school on Monday (my mom would kill me and destroy my copy of brawl) BUT I get school off on Tuesday because of the superintendent's confrence so I still play all day on tuesday.

Its march break here in ontario, canada, so alot of kids are getting a full week off

SSBBDerick said:
going to stay home, and act sick? I am, and was wondering how many others are, just to havea leg up pn the competition. Well if i cant fake it sick, ill *ACCIDENTLY* miss the bus:ciappa:
No i'll go to school and get a good education, then afterwards ill probably wait until its my birthday. . .

Its march break here in ontario, canada, so alot of kids are getting a full week off

*Cheer* and I cleared off my work schedule for that Sunday and Monday. Gonna be a great 48 hours

Nah, I'll play a lot on Sunday but I'll just wait until after school Monday, not that hardcore, I kinda like school, I also got to be at my TV studio at 5:45 in the morning, the show most go on.

^ You act?

Probably just play all sat. and sun. with my friends. Then when we all go home play online with my friend.

my friend is, not me though, ill just play it on sunday and when i get home. besides, we is gonna have a brawlfest after we pick up our copies at midnight

My spring break is from the 17th-21st. I'll just wait until then to brawl all day.

Back