The have you seen me online thread.

I'm not sure if it's as 'legit' as getting a Promo code that comes when you preorder through Game Stop etc..? Or people screwing around, but not sure entirely how?

Case and point, go look at the top 10 people overall... I think 4 or 5 of them are obvious BS, so besides a couple possible server errors, some people found how to cheat that as well.

theres cheats at the game especially on the online
like yesterday i was in a session everyone had Inf Health/Bullets .etc
No Could've died xD lol
it was fun

theres cheats at the game especially on the online
like yesterday i was in a session everyone had Inf Health/Bullets .etc
No Could've died xD lol
it was fun

that was tag mode for wifi play......i couldnt figure it out either for like 2 minutes until i ran up and melee'd the dudes....bullets had no effect and they were infinite

Someone has to remember me, I play as Axtlar in EVERYTHING; Strikers, Brawl, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, DBZ3, Battalion Wars 2, TMNT, Castlevania Judgment.

I've played against Merk Swift and Mama Luigi. I always play team conflict. I'm a level 21.

Yes I remember you.

You're good.

Thanks Merk! You were good too. I'd be better if I could use the N64-style controller. I'd mop the floor with everyone! ;) I'm an old schooler GE and Perfect Dark player. The Wii is the first system I've purchased since the PS1! (LOL!) It's taken some time to get used to the dual-analog controller setup. I'll add you to my friend list. Please add me. We can team up some time. My friend code is 547290366215. See ya online!

i played against prince luigi once in classic conflict. he killed me like 4 or 5 times and i got him once. he was destroying everybody then he randomly left the match. he was probably the best ive ever played against. btw guys, i think u can choose a loadout IN-GAME that lets u use proxy mines and advanced guns, so if u see someone at a low rank using them it doesnt necesarily mean theyre cheating. although there r some obvious cheaters (just check the top of the leaderboards)

I recall playing against "A Programmer" and he was laying waste to everybody. There are lots of good players out there. I'll have to start noting the names.

I'm J5. Been playing for less than 2 weeks, and only ever played Red Faction before. I think I'm up to 17 now.

I'd love to join a team. I'm sick of getting blown away because my teammates have their own initiative. I need to figure out what info to supply to join. PM me if you have a spot

My name has changed they were :jim,jim age 5 now it is a meerkat
age 5 was a joke my buddy dared me to do and actually people go a lot easier on ya if you do!!

The name is Swanson. I play Heroes on a regular, and everything else on occasion, but would really like to play some Goldeneye and Black Box with some people on a team. You know how horrible it is playing those games with a random group of people, so if you`re interested, private message me.

Do you really not know who I am?!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Of course I remember you Axtlar :)

Back