The Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess.

oh and launch titles can comeout before the system it happened with ps2 titles it jus has to be there on launch day

But thats kinda harsh if it is released before the wii I mean its like torture you have it but you need the wii to play it

yeah but they do it haha kinda like releasing strategy guides with the preorder of the game but u don't have the game so u wanna know what happens then ruin the game

btw anyone from the uk i checked the wii version of TP on amazon it's the 24th november, but doesn't make a difference to me i'm getting 1 for christmas

as i had said in this or another forum it is a friday!

btw i think if the wii is region-free i will be getting my games from the us cause here they're £50 but from us they're £30

thatd be cool I would do the same but I guess its cheaper here 8) I can't wait to get a job to save up for it then quit it to play haha

I dont see how it could be region-free. We use NTSC in america and I think yall use PAL in the UK. You might wanna check into that before wasting your money on a game that wont work with your TV

all the newer TVs can display NTSC and PAL video signals. trust me, i have a modded xbox and about 8 PAL games and they can play on all my TVs (my oldest TV is like 16 years old and it can display PAL). anyways its up to the game developers to make it region free or not (unless the console itself is region free)

Lol, voice acting's too much to deal w/. U know how hard it would be to find the perfect voice for link? Or midna? Or even the gayfer tingle? 3 words, TOO MUCH WORK. I would be really dissapointed if they did voice acting because there's no way they could find a good actor for any of them, especially link. It would ruin the game.

again, tingle will not be in this game. ok now that i cleared that up, they already have a "voice" actor for link. his grunts have to be someone. it would be nice if they did have people talk for the characters as long it wasnt terrible

Back