The Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess.

First I know he's not in the game, I was just giving examples.

Two just cuz a guy can grunt like someone doesn't mean he can talk like them T_T

phiggey said:
I dont see how it could be region-free. We use NTSC in america and I think yall use PAL in the UK. You might wanna check into that before wasting your money on a game that wont work with your TV

this is wrong because most games i have, before any titles or anything come up i have an option 50Hz(PAL) 60Hz(NTSC) or test to see if it will support 60Hz

and most of the time i can play 60Hz so it will probably work and if it doesn't i will sell it to someone with a wii that has a tv that supports NTSC

Mr_Stoukaph said:
again, tingle will not be in this game. ok now that i cleared that up, they already have a "voice" actor for link. his grunts have to be someone. it would be nice if they did have people talk for the characters as long it wasnt terrible
Thats something the Zelda seris really never has needed it just works so well without voices. The grunts in OoT were the best by far

one of the best things about zelda games not having voices is you can imagine any voice for any character you could make link sound like a 2 year-old girl with a large vocb... vocaber... know a lot of words

[off-topic=4] I see you have $138.55 for your wii-sentials now [/off-topic]

no i meant that the person had a large one (not penis)

i think using the gale boomerang will be better you plan where it will go my pointing then it goes there will be great for puzzles

no he clearly grunts and goes WOOOOAAAHH!!! occasionaly which is kinda a grunt but is in the dictionary(Woah, not the exageration) so it counts as word

Back