The Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess.

Yeh he never went to school, infact he was raised by a tree... weird

I wish he would say "CHA!". At least he says "YAA!". We sound like cavemen.

Anyways the best part of the game will be either the dungeons, bow & arrow(it's going to be awsome w/ the wiimote) or the horseback fighting along the open roads...

i think that it will be hard to get used to the controls and that the first 5 hours of gameplay will be just getting used to the controls

I think u'r overthinking it too much, remember if u've seen the trailers that those guys were beginners and they were catching very quickly. Don't let the wiimote know u'r afraid of it, who's going to be wearing the pants in this virtual relationship? Hmmm?

U have to wear something over ur boxers, I wear em' to. Doesn't mean I don't wear pants -_-....

guess what i just found out

i think this means the same thing but, Link is not a wolf he is a lycanthrope

don't quite know what it means but there you go

"In folklore, Lycanthropy is the ability or power of a human being to undergo transformation into a wolf. The term comes from ancient Greek lykánthropos (λυκάνθρωπος): λύκος, lýkos ("wolf") + άνθρωπος, ánthrōpos ("man") (Rose, 230). The word can also be used transitively, referring to the act of transforming someone else into a wolf, or werewolf.

The word lycanthropy is often used generically for any transformation of a human into animal form, though the precise term for that is technically therianthropy" -wikipedia.net

so basically you just said, "Hey guys, i just learned that link is a WOLF!!!!!!! OMFG POOP!"

:lol: owndizzled :lol:

Back