The Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
Yeah, Navi is in this one. but she isnt going to talk (i think). shes going to be the cursor for the wiimote

thats what i meant by "reticule".

i wouldnt mind having navi back as long as she isnt as annoying as last time.

"HEY!! HEY!! HEY!! LINK!! HEY!! LINK!! LINK!! HEY!! LISTEN!! LISTEN!! LINK LISTEN!! LISTEN LINK LISTEN!! HEY!! HEY!! LINK!!"

... on second thought, i hope that b*tch is dead.

wiiener said:
thats what i meant by "reticule".

i wouldnt mind having navi back as long as she isnt as annoying as last time.

"HEY!! HEY!! HEY!! LINK!! HEY!! LINK!! LINK!! HEY!! LISTEN!! LISTEN!! LINK LISTEN!! LISTEN LINK LISTEN!! HEY!! HEY!! LINK!!"

... on second thought, i hope that b*tch is dead.
sorry, i didnt read that -_-'.

i have a funny comic in the LoZ: TP gallery, first post about the "hey link!" thing. if you havent already seen it

yea i saw those, they were funny. i laughed at the show n tell one, & when the potion shop salesman finds link's fairy in a bottle

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Another thing I would like taken out of TP would be un-skippable intros. You know how in ALttP, MM, OoT, WW, etc. theres always an intro you have to watch. I like starting over on a lot of my LoZ games and I don't want to have to listen to the long story again. Just a thought.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
Another thing I would like taken out of TP would be un-skippable intros. You know how in ALttP, MM, OoT, WW, etc. theres always an intro you have to watch. I like starting over on a lot of my LoZ games and I don't want to have to listen to the long story again. Just a thought.

WW's intro was the WORST. it was cool the first time you watched it but after that it seemed like it was 15 minutes long. I remember switching over to reg tv and watching tv while the intro would just roll on and on

wiiener said:
yea i saw those, they were funny. i laughed at the show n tell one, & when the potion shop salesman finds link's fairy in a bottle

:lol: :lol: :lol:
heh, my favorite is the "Link snaps" one

Ya, those intros r a pain in the rear.

Midna is cool though, she atacks ppl for u and she looks cooler than any fairy, that's for sure. And fairies r mega gay, literally, look at tingle U_U. Why did such a cool series even have to have one gaybo, awa Nazi.....

everyone i think i have the answer to why midna appears from link's shadow, he went into the twilight realm before she started helping him, so...

he probably has twilight energy in his shadow, and somehow midna can use it to commmunicate with him.

now doesn't that make sense?

MMCD said:
everyone i think i have the answer to why midna appears from link's shadow, he went into the twilight realm before she started helping him, so...

he probably has twilight energy in his shadow, and somehow midna can use it to commmunicate with him.

now doesn't that make sense?
if he still had some twilight energy then wouldnt he still be a little bit of a wolf. because thats obviously what happens to him.

If he had twilight energy he would be a werewolf and not a normal wolf. Maybe a little bigger than te one's in MM.

Play OoT? MM? WW? Wuteva floats ur boat. I for one can't w8 another sec either, I hate u nintendo!!!

at least you all don't need to wait an extra month, as i am 13 don't have a steady source of income and have no other game's source other than my pc (which has very few games), i will need to wait until one month after, on christmas day, before i get to play with my very own wii

Back